AUTHOR'S NOTE.

AUTHOR’S NOTE. Because it’s important. Seriously.

Before I start rambling, go listen to the song on Chapter 28. It’s called “Revolution”, and it’s by The Used. It was absolutely perfect for this entire story, not just because the titles are the same, but because it PERFECTLY goes with the entire story! Characters and all. Just picture Vinne, Pietro, all the X-men, and the entire mutant race when listening to it! [: It’s the perfect ending-story song. I feel like if this story were a movie, this would start playing during the closing scene and roll over into the credits!

Okay, now into the important stuff. I’m officially depressed. But happy at the same time. Seriously guys, I started this story on May 30, 2012. That’s a LONG FREAKEN TIME AGO. And now I’m FINISHED! Like, this is a milestone for me, and I’m really proud of myself. I’m actually going to print this story and make it into a book for my own personal use. Too bad I don’t work for Marvel or something. It’d be awesome to have this actually published by Marvel and made into a REAL book or movie! That’d be amazing. But alas, tis’ only for other’s enjoyment. Which is fine with me. [: Thank you guys SO much for reading and voting and just loving this story altogether. While I’m writing this author’s note, this story has received over 16,000 reads, which is incredible and ridiculous! Over 16,000 of you decided to admire either a small snippet or the entire portion of MY STORY, which is just amazing to me. I could never thank you guys enough… even if you just read the introduction! HA! Your comments, big and small, made me smile. I’m sorry that this story has to come to an end, but unfortunately, all good things end! And man, I think it was time. I was almost running out of ideas for THIS [emphasis on “THIS”] story. But it worked out perfectly. I have a completely full notebook that I’ve carried with me for several months now with mapped out ideas and dialogue for my next story that I’ve already started working on.

Which brings me to the newest and most important topic that I’m pretty sure will make you all extremely happy.

Ready for it?

So I don’t know if you guys picked up on some hints [“easter eggs” as some would call them] throughout the latest chapters of this story… which you probably have because you guys are geniuses... but if you haven’t, I guess it’s too late now because I’m about to reveal what the hints were supposed to mean:

…THERE IS A SEQUEL!!! :D

You may all now scream, shout, dance, throw things, murder, [PLEASE DON’T DO THAT], punch walls, go swimming... whatever helps express your extreme happiness!

And I’m actually already done with chapter one, because, well, I’VE BEEN CARRYING AROUND THIS FREAKING NOTEBOOK OF IDEAS FOR LIKE, TWO-THREE MONTHS [seriously… it came to work with me every day], which actually led me to go ahead and work on the first chapter before THIS X-Men story was even finished! ;D

HERE’S THE THING, which shouldn’t be too much of an issue if you’re reading this Author’s Note, because it probably means you had to go through ALL of the chapters to get to this note: X-MEN: REVOLUTION MUST BE READ FIRST IN ITS ENTIRTY BEFORE THE SEQUEL CAN BE READ. I am stressing this because the sequel will have lots of stuff going on that you won’t understand unless you read THIS one. I mean, unless you reeeeally want to skip to book two and be totally confused, than be my guest. I obviously can’t stop you. But seriously, tell your family and friends that they NEED to read this one first before the sequel. I mean, c’mon guys. That’s how sequels and trilogies and all that stuff works anyways! I shouldn’t have to reiterate it, but hey! Sometimes people need that extra boost.

Anyways, guys, I’m done rambling. [: Thank you all again SO MUCH for partaking in this milestone with me! I don’t know if I would’ve even finished this story, let alone create a SEQUEL if it weren’t for you all! I love you guys a ton, and I wish I could meet you all and hug you all. Seriously, go follow me on Instagram so you can get to know me a little more, and so I can get to know all of you guys! My IG is VinnieKittie …basically the same as my Wattpad name. I’d love to say hey to you guys and connect on a more friendlier level, ad personally thank you for reading and enjoying this story! Again, I LOVE YOU GUYS! Keep a look out for the sequel… add X-Men: Revolution to your reading list if you haven’t already… add ME on Wattpad [again, if you haven’t already] to get updates on current and new stories… and don’t be afraid to say HEY! :D

Thanks an infinity! –Vinnie.