17 🦕

I wake up to a loud roar, jolting me up, and seeing Levi baring his teeth to one of the workers. I had laid against his head after I made sure he had burns or injuries during our volcano escape. Now I have his hand wrapped around my small body protectively. His eyes are trained on the poor man who must've peed his pants by now.

I know that if it weren't for me being right next to him, Levi would've killed everyone on board once his eyes gazed upon them.

"Levi, that's enough," I tap his hand as I speak in a firm, loud voice. Levi stops his angry growls and roars, hesitantly letting go of me. I walk a bit away from him, but he still is able to grab me if he wants or feels the need to.

"You better keep that beast in control!" The same man from before demands angrily.

"Or what? Are you going to kick his ribs? Good luck getting close enough before he eats you," I scoff, rather amused by his sudden surge of courage. The man supposedly forgot what happened earlier as he angrily stomps his way to me, then standing half a meter away from me.

"Speak to me like that again, and I'll make sure that the people in the mainland will get to know that you died on the island," He threatens. His words are like dogs that only barks and never bites.

"Really?" I step forward, closing in our already short distance. "Before you do that, I'll make sure they know that you are inside my dinosaur. And let me tell you, sometimes he likes to eat his food while they are still breathing. I don't think being dissolved by stomach acid is a good way to go," I taunt.

A smirk curves up my lips as the man visibly clenches his jaw and closed fists. All my confidence continues to rage on because I have Levi right behind me; otherwise, I would've kept my mouth shut. Yes, I do get angry at Eli and Henry, but I know they can't do shit to me, but here, if Levi is either tranquilized or asleep, these men could do me damage.

Being the only woman in the room is not cool. It is a good thing I have a huge ass carnivore as a reliable bodyguard.

"You're lucky we are going to be paid some good money for keeping secret and taking this thing to the mainland, or you would be dead," The man hisses. My hand moves behind my back and flicks for Levi to move closer. As soon as his arm moves, followed by his head, the man flinches back, afraid of a sudden attack.

"You don't seem to be as though as you look, pitty. Levi would've enjoyed the fun," I chuckle humorlessly. The man's face is getting redder by the second, and from the corner of my eyes, I can see some of the other men gathering around. "What? Cat got your tongue?"

"You're getting it now, you bitch," The man pulls his hand back, ready to strike me on my face. I close my eyes, but the sound of screams and bones cracking under pressure makes me open my eyes. Levi chomps down on the guy, swallowing him whole while the others stared in terror.

From the tense air that is around the men and me, Levi gets riled up and gets even more aggressive. He stands up and tries to eat another man that is too close for his liking. The others scream in terror as the massive predator hunts them down inside a floating, enclosed space.

"Fuck."

-------

Shit just got crazy!

Did you like it? What is your favorite part of the story so far?

Make sure to follow me!

Some very sad news; my dog died two days ago from kidney failure while I'm in London. I cried but not as much I thought I would. I loved her so very much, and it hurts a lot to know when I go back home, she won't be there. Here is the last picture I took of her before I went to the airport. Her name is Paris. I will miss her every day very much.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on what you thought, and 'see' you in the next chapter