Eight

I woke up- not even remembering falling asleep.

The room was bright- telling me it was normal.

I sat up- feeling pain in my hip and my neck.

I groaned lightly, pulling the sheets back- seeing that my leg had bled through the bandages.

I rubbed my eyes, looking around the room- seeing a familiar bag.

It was my volleyball bag.

I got up- limping to it- which was more painful than I expected

I unzipped it- seeing some of my clothes

I don't know how it got here but I was so thankful.

I immediately grabbed clothes- moving to the bathroom as slow as I could

I carefully slipped my shorts on- finding comfort in actually having clothes

I put my biggest t-shirt on, which went almost to mid thigh.

I threw my hair into a loose bun.

I brushed my teeth- looking to the bleeding wrap around my leg.

I didn't know what to do about that.

I went back to bed- falling into it, thankful that I finally had my own clothes .

I soon heard familiar voices down the hallway- which soon ended up in my room

"And someone found her clothes" Hood smiles.

"She also bled through her bandages" Irwin mumbled out, making all attention divert to my leg.

"How's my dad?" I asked.

"He's good" Irwin nodded- going to a cabinet, pulling more gauze and wrap out.

"He got out of surgery about three hours ago- he's still sleeping but we think he's starting to wake up" he finished, making me nod.

"Can I go see him?" I asked.

"As soon as we rewrap your leg and get some antibiotics into you, yes, you can go see him" Hood confirmed, making me nod.

Irwin snapped gloves on, slowly unwrapping my leg as Hood snapped his own gloves on too.

"Where's Hemmings?" I asked, seeing smiles take over both of their faces.

"Luke is with your dad with Michael- his collarbone was out of place so they put it back while he was sleeping" Irwin spoke, using their actual names- which kind of confused me.

"Luke is Hemmings and Michael is Clifford?" I questioned.

"Yes" Irwin smiles.

"And I am Ashton and this is Calum" he spoke, focusing to my leg.

"Why is it still bleeding?" I asked him as I looked to it too.

"It's just an open wound- we can't stitch it to stop the bleeding, so we have to keep wet compresses on it and just pray that it stops soon" Calum spoke.

"There's no sign of any infection, that's good" Ashton spoke, pulling the gauze away.

"That's so gross" I mumbled out, letting my head fall back- not looking to him.

"It's actually not half as bad as it was" Calum spoke.

They ended up putting some kind of cream- which didn't hurt, it just took forever.

They slowly wrapped it with the wet gauze again- checking my side and arm again, both of which were thankfully forming scabs.

"Ready to go see your dad?"

"Yes."