Forty-Six

"That's all" Holland mumbled to me, making me nod, gently guiding her to the door, where we left without a care.

"You okay?" I asked her, stopping in the hallway.

"I feel-" she paused, taking a deep breath.

"I feel really good."

So we got the guys, and we all went to lunch together.

"How long till he's out of the hospital?" She asked me.

"Probably another day or too, we don't want to send him to a prison with withdrawals." I told her.

"So I can just stay with you guys until he leaves?" She asked, making us all look to her in unison.

"Holland, you're welcome to stay with us forever." Michael spoke swiftly, making her hopeful eyes move across all of us.

"I know it's not really our decision, but I refuse to send you to a foster home." I spoke, the three guys nodding in agreement.

"So how do we go about that?" She asked quietly.

"We have to take a few online classes and then go to the court to finalize it, we've all already started the classes." Calum spoke.

"How did I not know about this?" She asked, making us smile.

"We just never had time to talk about it- bigger things to focus on" Ash smiled.

"Do we have to go to his court date?" She asked.

"I'm sure we'll have to attend." I told her slowly.

"But it's nothing you have to face alone, so don't even stress over it." I told her.

She nodded slowly

"But we are going on a trip to celebrate adopting when it finally comes through, and I had an idea." Calum spoke slowly.

This gained all of our attention, making us look to him.

"I know you loved your mom, and I know that you guys brought her ashes to Hawaii, so why don't we go to Hawaii and let her know that you're happy, that you're safe." He spoke, making her look down and for a second, we all didn't know how she was reacting to it.

She looked up, tears in her eyes, making us all go into protective mode

"Shit you made her cry" Ashton panicked

"No don't cry" I quickly spoke

"Horrible fucking idea, I never liked Hawaii anyway" Michael tried to change the subject

"I didn't mean to upset you-" "no I'm not upset." She quickly interrupted Calum, grabbing his hand, making us all almost exhale a stressed breath.

"I'm just really- like happy" a tear slipped down her face, making her quickly wipe it away.

"No ones ever cared this much about me, my feelings or even my mom and this just means so much to me."