~1~

I sat on couch. Flipping through tv channels. Nothing good. All about a new CEO. Idc tho. I am hungry. Sigh. Guess i need to get up. I get up from couch and slip on shoes. I still dressed in my pjs. An oversized shirt with polkadot pants. I opened front door to apartment and leave. I walk to fave coffe shop, Sweet Beans. Delicious coffe. I open door and smile at the tinkling of the bell. Workers greet me since im regular here. They no care about my terrible clothing. Other people look at me weird. I no care tho. Screw what people think. I beautiful. I step into line and wait. Line moves. I made it to front of line. "The usual?" the barista say. I nodd.She smile an punch stuff into register thingy. "Your total is 4.95." I hand a 5 and wait off to the side. I no need 5 cents. I hum along to music playing and take a whiff of coffee smell in shop. Smell nice. The barista calls my name and i grab my cofee. I thank with bow and turn to leaf. I bump into something hard. Coffee spills. I hear hiss. My eyes blown wide and i look up to see a young, handsome man glaring at me. Cofee stains his white dress shirt. "Are you fucking kidding me?! Who doo you think u are? Do you know who I am?" I rushd forward. "I'm sososososososo sory!" I grab napkins. "Here, let me help u." I dab at stains. Everyone in coffee shop stares at us. The man grab my wrist. It hurt. "How dare you spill coffee on me. I don't need your help you useless four-eyed whore." He huffs and dabbed *dAb DaB* at his stain shirt. I grit my jaw. Tears fill my eyes. "Zi wold say you have to repay me, but by the look of your dress, I don't believe you can." I didn't miss the way he muttered 'poor bitch' under his breath. I take shudderin breath. I step up to him. He look up. I glare at him through my tears. I bring hand up. I send a big slap to his face. Gasps. "She just slapped Yuri Park!" "She's gonna get it now!" "She might as well crawl into a hole and die." tears falls down my face. "Are you okay, angela? Do you want another coffee?" I ignore the barista. I turn and run out of cioffee shod. This what i get for going outside. I run back hom e ot partmetn open door and jump into my bed. I cry into pillow. How dare hat amn talk to me like that. I hope I never see him again.