~19~

I no seen Yuri in a week. He was geetin ready for the wdding i know he no wanna go to. His father forced us apart. Poeple watched me to made sure i no leave to found yuri. Stupid father making yuri marry a girl he no like. Yuri cried after we leaved his house. His mother looked sad. She bowed to me in apology. I consoled yuri all way back to office. A group of threatening guys stood waiting and separated us. It dumb. I his assistant, he need me for work. Now, the wedding happening tomorrow, and nothing i can do to stop it. I sulks through 29th floor hoping to saw keily. I no have to wait long. She come up to me herself. "What's wrong, Angela?" I look at her with puppy ewyes from behind my glasses. "Yuri being forced to marry Song Hana tomorrow, and i dont want him to. He doesn't either! His dumb dad made him." Keily eye widen. "SONG HANA? She-she's the daughter of Song Hayoon, the biggest business woman in South Korea! No wonder yuri's father wants bim to marry her!" I huff. "You're not helping me!" "Oh, sorry. Let's go sit down first." She dragg me to table. We sats down. "So... what do you want to do?" I groans. "I don't know, that's the thong!" I threw hand up in iar. "I don't want yuri to marry the girl, but i don't want his father's body guards to assassinate me." Keily humms. She looked in thot. She snaped fingers. "Crash the wedding." "Excuse me?" "Crash. The. Wedding. Object. Do something that stops the wedding from continuing." eyes widen. "GOOD IDEA!" Yeah, so that how im here, standing in front of church, contemplating life choice. Shuld i do it? Shuld I not? Idk anymore. What i do know tho is i don't want yuri to marry her. I hear priest inside talking to them. He getting close to the objections. Imma burst in then. Dramatic, right? "Are there any objections?" i hear priest says. I push open doors, but they heavy. I struggle. I push again. Still no budging. I kick. Nothing. Did they lock doors? "No objections?" Shit, not much tim. I look around for entrance. I see window open. I don't like climbing, or exercising in general, but i need stop wedding. I clim up tree and jump into window quick. I tumble thru and roll on floor. My glass slide off face. Silence surround me. I look up to see everyone in church looking at me. Yuri look shacked to see me. I gut up from floor, put ojn glasses, and smile awkward. "I-I object." i crine at my voice. I get look at girl ready to marry yuri. She pretty. I jealous. "It's 2019, and CEO's are still being forced to marry people they don't like just to continue the company. It is unfair to the CEO and those he loves." I hear yuri whisper under breath. "This is a fanfiction, though. This doesn't normally happen." I ignore him. Not important to story. "Yuri never got a say in this marriage. He is a person, first and foremost. He deserves to be treated as such." Yuri look at me in appreciate. He mouthed to save him. I get suden thot. I'll run away wit him. I walk up to him next to girl. I grab hand. I turn to everyone. "Good bye now!" We dash out of church.