~Epilogue~

5 years later

me and yuri been married four three years. After ran away from wedding five year ago, we start dating. Yuri dad was mad but his mom helpe us out. Yuri love me and i loved him. We date for two year after wedding incident before i proposed to him cuz he was taking along time. I use all my assistant money to buy matching golden rings to look pretty. He picky but he give in. Now, past year, yuri mother who want me to call her mom been bugging us to have kids. She wanna be grandma already. I wanna told her no cuz i ain't pushin no big fat baby head out my vajayjay, but she persistent. Yuri no hekp. He let me deal with mom by self. She nive woman but i no want kids. I think yuri want kid tho. whenever mom bring it up he eye twinkle. I sti up in bed yuri sleep next to me. I contemplate thing. I wan make yuri and mom happy but i no wanna give birth to child. To much work. Adoption maybe? That seem like idea. In morning, i tlak to yuri about it. "Adoption? That-that sounds great!" He smile widely and hug me. "I always wanted a kid with you. Let's go as fast as we can." I happy he happy. We go to adopt kid. We do all the paper work and once we doned we got our baby girl. Her name Park Sooyoung. She 1 year old and very pretty. I love hr already. We thanke peole and go hom eto celebrate with friends. Yuri opark car and open door for me. I hold sooyoung in my arm. She sleep soundly. She adorable with button nose and red chubby cheeks. I smile and rock her softly. Yuri help me into hose with her. I sat down in chair while sooyoung sleep. Yuri go back to car and grab items to help us with her. I didn't ant a kid at first but now i happy we got one. Yuri placed everything on floor. He looke at me and sooyoung and smile. He make his way over to me and our baby girl. He leaned down an kssed sooyoung forehead and my lips. I smile at him. I happy/ He happy/ We look into eahc other eyes unspoken words passing between us. Yuri break sielcne. "Everything is perfect." I couldn't agree more.