~4~

"Fucking bastard. Who does he think he is to order me around like this? Sure, he's the CEO, but the asshole can get his own coffee. It's not like he's doing anything important." I grumble to meself. I stomp my way down the hall toward the coffee room after I had gotten off the elevetaor to the 29 floor. People looke at me strange, but one glare sends them back to work. I mad. I enter coffee room. "You all right?" a kind voice asked. I turne and see Keily stare at me with conern. "Uh... yeah... Just—uhhh—came for more coffe." i says. Keily chuckles. "Are you sticking with that story? Because I heard you cursing Mr. Park as you were stomping down the hall." Curse me and my hatred for the annoying ass CEO. "Yeah, okay, fine. The coffee I originally made was too sweet, even though I did as he told me and added three sugars. And the bastard had the audacity to tell me 'don't take ten minutes' to make the other coffee." I begin pouring coffee. "You probably added the wrong cream. Some cream they have here is already sweet, but i don't understand why. Try this cream instead." Keily hand me a unsweetened cream. I pour in coffee. Then add three sugars. I mix. Quick sip. My eyes widen. "Tastes a lot better than before. Not too sweet, but not too bitter. Thank you so much!" I hug Keily tight. She let out a runt from the force. I let go. I look at watch. Four minutes have passed. "I gotta go now." I give one moe hug befoer i grab coffe, put lid on an run to elevator. I go up to 30 floor and step out. I walk toward Mr. Parks office. As i get close, the door open and a girl walk out. Her hair messy and clotehs two. My eyes squint in supsicion. I knock on door and hear come in. I enter. Mr. park busy fizing his cllotehs and smoohting hari donw. Lipstick on his neck. I sigh in disgust. "Ihave your cofe." I walk up and set it on his desk. "Please refrain from inappropriate behavior while you are at work, Mr. Park. It's... unprofessional." He glrae up at me. I hold eye contact. He look away fisrt. "I believe I told you to refrain form talking to me like that." I scoff and fold my arms. "You told me not to talk back to you, which I was hardly doing. Now, i got you your cofee, so youc an stop complaining and get tow ork." I exit his office and hed to mine. Oh, did i mention i got my own office? It next to Mr. Park's and small, but it nice to not be in the same room as the annoying man. I sti in comfy chair and look threw nwes on my desktop. I got my own desktop to complete work. I feel professional af. The news all about a new, young, hot CEO. Boring. As i ekpe scrollign i catch a familiar name. Yuri Park... Where have iheard name before...? On the news at home... I click on an article to see what the man looks like. My eyes wide when i see face. IT'S MR. PARK!