~12~

Whn i says mr park can choke i meant it. The passed week he be flirting wit me nonstop and lesding  on but whn i try to follow thru he act like i look in to much and be rude to me. He must thinks I'm a play toy to him. I hate that i's getting snagged in trap of his. Im falling for every thing he do. Whenever he super sweet and super seductive. He's a spider spinning a web of lies for me to become ensnared on. I had enuff of his playboy attitude playing with my heart. I ll tell him to his face that i no aoreciate iit yes., good plan me. I will storm into his office and tell him straight to his handsome face that I'm sick and tired of all his games. I nod to myself and pumo my fist in encuragement. I steo into elevator, i got up 30th floor. I stand in fornt  ofhsi office door. Deep bretah. I knock and push open door when 'c me in' answrr me. My breath hitch seeing mr park sitting his chaur one foot resting on the seat. He lazily resting head on his fist while other hand draped over stomshc. He look so good efortlessly. I stand at door frozen. "What is it?" He mumbled. "Umm…" what did i come for? I close door. "Oh! Yes, i came to speak to you about your behavior as of recently, Mr. Park. It is unwelcome and highly unprofessional, and I would appreciate if it stops." He glance at me. "I thot i told you to call me yuri. And your reactions from my actions contradict your words." I sigh. He irritating. "What I mean is for you to stop playing around and leading me on, Yuri." His name feels foreign on my tongue, but i embrace it, He stand up from chair and saunter to me. He back me up until back hit door. He place hands on side of my head. "Is that what you truly want, Angela?" He ask with gentle voice. My breath stop exiting body, and i cant speka. I nod head weakly. He lean closer, lips ghosting over mine. I feel his breath on my lips. "Are you positive?" He testing me. And god am i failing. Without think, i snake a hand aroynd neck and pull his face close to mine until our lips connect. He let out a hum as our lips move in sync. I been fantasizing of kissing him and how his lips feel and i no disappoint. They were as soft as velvet and felt perfect moving againdt my lips, i never wanted to sotp. Too bad oxygen is necessary to live. We oull away oanting. Lips red and plump. We dive back in.wet kissing sounds ehco thru office and it sound like musi   tomyears. Just as he bout to slip tongue in and knock to door interupt. We pull awsy with heavy gasos, we bsck awyaform door and clns up our aooearance. Once we presentbake, he say come in. The door rip ooen and a blonde with big tits, too mcuh makeuo, and a too tight outfit sturts in. "How have you been, daddy?" She say. I internally gag and look st yuri in confusion. He look uncomfortable. "What are you doing hhere, Ellie?" He sound irritated. The woman pout her too bright red lips. "I thot youd be happy to see me. It's been ages since ive seen you." Yuri clench his hands. "Yes. For good reasons as well." He mumble. "What was that, baby?" She axe. "Nothing." I confused. Ellie notkce myoresence. "And who, dare i say, is this?" She ask with disgust laced in voice. "Ms. Ly is my assistant, so I would appreciate if you treat her with respect." Yuri answer. I bow to be nice even tho i wanna dlap her. Ellie sway her hips as she walks up to yuri. "We have a lot to catch up on, don't we, daddy?" I ccringe as do yuri. "I shall take my leave now." I bow and get resdy to exit. Before i keave, ellie walk to me and lesn down to ear. "I'll see you around, and you better be far sway from my baby when i do." Oh, great. Now i have a rival.