~14~

I sat on bed. Icecream in hsnd. I shove it into mouth while fuming. Can't believe i got laid off for a week. He didn't listen to me that douche, i decide to watch netflix to kill time. After surfing for what feel like hours, i choose a random movie. My icecream almost gone. I too lazy to get more. Halfway thru movie (which really crappy btw), doorbell go iff. I ignore it. A few seconds later, it come again. IIgnore. Now the perso resorte to knocking on door. I sigh irritated. I get up frim bed and walk to door. I oull it open annoyed. Instantly, i get assaulted with hug. I stumble back from force. I look to see keily hugging me tightly. Jingon and anotherman stand at the door. "What happened, Angela? I just hesrd you eere laid off for a week." I sigh. I move asided and motion for the men to enter as keily clings to me. I waddle to couch with her and plopped down. The men followed. "Ellie showed up and got in the way." Jingon scoffs. "I knrw she was bad news." I look at him in confusion. Same with keily. "You knew about her?" Jingon nodd. "Well, yeah. It may not look it, but im yuri's friend. I was his friend when he dated ellie as well. Always thot she was creepy. Found out i was right when she tried to blackmail girls hwo got close to yuri." "She asdaulted me after i said yuri doesn't beling to her snd that she's creepy possessive." I says. Jingon chuckle humorlessly. "Yuri forgives the wrong people. I'm sorry he did this to you. I can tlak to him about it if you'd like." I shooks head. "It's fine. I should tske this week off. Also, I don'twanna see his face any time soon." He nodded. He stabded up. "Well, i shall take my leave now, sllow you to speak with keily for a bit." I looked at him. "Going already?" "I still have some work to complete. So if you'll excuse me." He bowed d exit. Once gone, keily turn to me. "I was so sad when i didn't see you enter, and then i suddenly heard your were laid off for a week for assaulting someone! I was scared half to death!" The man chuckle. "She called me crying about her bestie being a criminal." Keily glared at him andplayfully slapped him. I confusrd. "Who is he?" I adked. "Oh! I forgot to introduce you two!" Sh points to man. "This is my boyfriend, Jungkook. Jungkook, this is Angela." He bowed to me. "Nice to me you." We sayd. "So… who is this Ellie bitch?" Keily axed. Jungkook scolds her for language. "Not what you said last night, baby." He blush. I groan. "Don't flirt in front of me. Anyway, Ellie suddenly appeared and started calling Yuri daddy and shit and acted like I didn't exist. If she did acknowledge me, it was as her 'rival'. I wanted to burst her fake tits so bad whenever shed glsre at me." Keily make disgust face, "she sounds gross. Is she that blond that wears skimpy clothes, always hss bright red lipstick, and puts her hair in a ponytail?" I nodded. Keily snort. "She look annoying. Anyway, me and jungkook have important business. Don't drown in self pity until you go back to work!" "I wont!" They leave. I sigh to meself. This is gonna be a long week.