~2~

A knock on my door wake me up. I lift my head from pillow. It wet from tears. I groan as i remember what happn. Mean man yelled at me and insulted me for ACCIDENTALLY spilling coffee on him. I flip pillow to hide tears. "Yes?" I asksed. Doo r opened to reveal my bff and roommate Lily with a big grin on her face. "Guess what, hoe!" she say and walk close to me. I roll eyes. Of course she gonna make me guess. "You got breast implants." I answered. Her mouth hung open. "No, you whore!" She playfully slap my shoulder. "I was about to say. If you did, I'd get a refund cuz nothing changed." Lily huffed. "Shush. Imma tell you the real reason I'm in here, kk?" I sit up and she plop next to me. Bed dips. "You know the resume you sent in to that company, Park Enterprises? You know, to be the intern?" I nod my ehad slowly. Wonder wher this is oging, "Well...." Lily trails off. She grabs soemthing and shoves it into my face. An envelope. I grab form her hand. "What this?" I flip it to the back. Looks like a regular envelope. "Open it!" Lily ugredg. Her eye twinkle with excitement. I look at the envelope. Is already open. Lily already looked through it. I chuckle to myself and pull out paper. My eye scan the words. Thye widen. "I-I got the job!" Lily nod. "Keep reading!!" My eyes can furgher donw. "I'm gonna be the CEO's personal assistant?!" My mouth hang open. Lily squeal and hug me. "Thank you so much, Lily! I couldnt do it without u." I hug her tighter. "Are you crying?" she axed. "No." LIly pulls away from hug and held me at arms length. "I'm so happy for you. You deserve this job." She get up rfom bed. She clapped. "Now, you need to get ready." "What?" I look at her quizzically. "Oh, I forgot to meniton. You start today." She look at watche.d "And you only have, like, an hour to make it there before you're late." My eyes widen. I jump u pf rpom bed. I scramble to get ready. I grab a nice blouse and pants. I wash my face quick and put on my glasess. I slipped ond erss shoues. I stumble as i put them on and run out arpatmend but not before grabbing my phone, Lily calls after me. I turned to looak t her. Seh held up car key. I sigh. She come down stairs. "You don't even know where the place is. Use a GPS, sis." She hanedd me keys. Then she run up stairs. I chuckle. I continue down apartment stairs (Stairs suck ass). I go into parcking lot and find car. I settle into the Red Nissan Altima. I start engine. I put my phone up and find gps cooridantes to Park Enterprises. I drive as soft music play from radio. I hum along and follow gps isntrutions. I find the tall building and park, though it was difficutl. Lots of cars. I run into building. Stilk have a few minutes. I run to front desk. oWman looks at me strangely. "Hello, I'm Angela. I'm the CEO's new assistant." I tolds her. The weird look in her eyes disappeare. "Ah, i'll call down Jingon, and he'll lead you up to the CEO's office, all right?" I nod. The woman presses numbers into phone and calls this Jingon man. In a few moments a man come down. He look young and adorable. "Hello, I'll take you up to meet the CEO." He elad way and i follow. It take a few mimnutes. We reach the door. The door look so threatening. I open it. My jaw drops. "YOU?!"