~18~

The travel back make me wanna die. I no wanna work. The whole week was spent with fun between yuri and me. We went around the city and acted like a couple! I was screaming internally. Too bad all good things come to end and we have to go back. I get to see Keily again tho. And maybe Lily will be back. She never answered my texts so ig she busy. Me and Yyuri get onto jet and take off after getting packed and getting to airport. Yuri and i sit next to each other even tho there other seats. He link our hands. I rest head on shoulder. I hope we can stay like this for while. Jet take off. "I dont' wanna go bakc." I said and look at him. He looke down at me on his shoulder. He smile. He squeeze hand. "I don't either, but we need to sooner or later." He sigh in content. "I can't wait to introduce you to my father." My eyes widen and take head off shoulder to look at him. "What? I'm meeting your dad already? Isn't that too soon?" Yuri looks at me in confusion. "Well, I should introduce you before my father forces me to marry a random girl, so sooner would be better." "People still do that to CEO's?" i axed. Yuri shake his head. "Not in real life they don't. But this is a fanfiction, so all the information is incorrect." I chukled. The jet land. We exit. We get into limo and drive. Heart start pounding. Am ig oing to meet Yuri's father? Before reach Park Enterprises, yuri tells drive to take detour. He look to me and smile. I knew we gonna see father. Car pull up to big mansion. Tall walls and lots of fountains. Do rich people like fountains or sumthn? Yuri exited car and waits for me. I steppe out. He held hand. We walked up to big red front door. He ring doorbekl. In instant, door rip open and a pretty woman smile at us. "Yuri!" she hugg him. I shock. Who is she? "Hello, mother." i blink. Oh, it his mom. She kiss him on cheek. "Come, come! Your father has big news for you. I believe you're going to like it very much!" Yuri nodd. "I have something to tell him as well." Yuri's mom steps outta the way and he walked in with me in tow. Yuri mom look at me with confusion. I bow in greeting and poush my glasses up my nose. Yuri draged up flight of stair toward big golden door. He knock on door. I hear a deep come in. Yuri takes a deep breath and exhales. He pushed poen door and pull me in. I freezed when i saw his father. He looked threatening and intimidating. "I heard you have news for me, father." Yuri's dad nodded. "You're getting married to Song Hana next week." My heart drop as Yuri's hand slips from grasp to hang loosely at his side. He's getting married?