~10~

I wake up and og inti kitch4n. I ooen fridge and pull out juice. "Oh my god, Lily. You won't believe the dream i had last night. Mr. Park took me hhome cooked for me, and spent the night, and you were suddenly gone on a vacation. WWeird right?" Silence. I grab a glass. "Right?" I heard grona. Mr park suddenly pop up from couch, hair messy. I droo glass in ahnd and it shatter. Mr park jumo up from couch and into kitchen. "What happened?" He look at me feet and saw broken glsss. "Don't move. I'll clean up." He grab broom i ni kniw    wehadandsweep up glass shards. He sweep into dustpan and put in trash. "You didnt step on the glass at all, correct?" He look at me with concern. I shake my head. He letted out sigh. "I'll cook you breakfast while you prepare yourself for work." Without having to be told twice, i go to room and dress. I snell pancakes and walk outta room. Mr park busy cook pancakes. I sit on kitchen island and watch. He look so handsome cooking. When he finish cooking he hand me a olate without looking and grabs soe butter. I didn't kniw i had ingredients fir pankakes. "You don't. I went to the store and bought a few groceries last night." "You didn't have to, Mr, park." He look at me. "Please, call me Yuri." I gulps at look in eyes. "And it's the least i couod do for crashing without warning you first. That and you should really eat more than just ramen." I pout. He booped my nose. I taken aback. He laugh. "Now hurry up so we can go to work, all right? I'll be waiting." Did he already do hus morning eoutine or sumthn? If so, he fast af. Or he skipped and he N A S T Y. I stuff my miuth with pancake, drink juice to wash it down, and brush ym teeth quick. I run down stairs and toward car. He sit in it already wait for me. I slide into oassenger. We drived to work. We exit and i saw me car. Right where it was. We enter. People look at us weird. I see keily walking to elevator and call out to hero she turn around and wave to me. She confused. She mouthed 'why are you entering with mr. Akrp?' 'I'll explain during lunch break' me and mr park keet jisoo. She nod and keep talk on fone. We enter elevator withkeiky. She look at me with a suggestive face. I slap her shoulder and she gigle. Mr oark akward clesr throst. Elevator ding. Keily get off, me and mt park go to our floor. We get off, i walk next to him. He go to open door. He turn to me and open mouth. I dsah to room, scared he comment on my apartment or sumthn. "Ms. Ly-" i slam office door and jump couch and scream into throw pillow. Yuri Park (god, i love calling hi. Yuri) just spent the night and cooked me dinner and breakfast!!