Chapitre Un

Chapter 1

Another perfect run was ruined by my parents.

"You are grounded, young lady," my mother shouted upstairs after me as I ran to my bedroom.

"Fine! It's not like I can do anything by myself anyway," I screamed back, slamming my door shut with a loud, high-pitched thud.

"I'm sorry for my daughter's behavior, Alphas," my mother apologized to the other Alphas downstairs. I pressed my ear against the door. "I have no idea what has gotten into that girl."

"Let's listen into the conversation," I told my wolf.

"Not a good idea, Jazlynn," Pyrite, my wolf, replied.

"We'll be fine," I assured her, yet she still didn't look confident.

I quietly opened my door, walked out stealthily, and crouched beside the railing, peeking over to watch the adults. My brother was with them, standing strong and proud. The Alphas' kids looked at each other with slight confusion. The one girl looked disgusted.

"Well either tame her to be obedient or figure out why she's acting the way she is and fix the problem. At least my daughter has obedience," the stuck up looking Alpha said.

The girl with the disgusted look grinned. Some of the boys scoffed at this Alpha. I rose to look over the railing.

"Well, well, Mr.Alpha. You just think it's so easy to tame a true Alpha. I'm not a baby. You can't tame what's had years of experience."

"Yes you can. You just gotta know how to do it right." A smirk slowly spread across his face. His daughter took obedience classes since she was five. What can he do to me?

He made movement with his hands, and I instantly knew what he meant. He was pretending he had a bat and was smacking it against his other hand.

"You wouldn't..." My voice said with unsurness. My heart started to race, and my hands became clammy.

"Don't tempt me, little girl."

"You can't do a fucking thing to me," I snarled at him. His smirk grew deeper. He swished his hand and a bat appeared in his hand. Say what now? Alphas always trying to be a magician. Lucky for him, that's his career.

"Wanna try again?"

A strange scent hit my nose, and I breathed it in deeply. My body tensed, and my father lowly growled. The other Alphas growled protectively, standing in front of their king, even the one who threatened me.

I hopped over the railing, landing behind my father. Pounding came at the door. My heart raced a million miles an hour in my chest. My father tensed. My mother stared at her mate in horror. What the heck was going on?

"Jazlynn, go to your room. Emilio, make sure she stays in her room. Lock the door," my mom ordered, but I crossed my arms in defiance as
Dad walked cautiously to open the door. He paused in the archway of the living room, waiting for Mom to come to his side.

"I will not be treat like a baby, Mother. Not now, not ever. I'm going to be Alpha soon, and I need to be here for this," I stated calmly. Mom narrowed her eyes at me.

"You will do no such thing, now go to your room, this instance."

Pyrite growled in my defense, and mom's wolf, Cryssie, snarled right back to make us obey.

"My human is right," Pyrite growled. The Alphas and their kids around us looked at each other. "We will be Alpha soon, and we will be taught what to do whether you like it or not."

"Haylee. She'll be fine. Nothing will happen to our kids on my watch," Father muttered. Mom looked at Dad then me. Finally, she sighed in defeat.

"Fine. Just stay behind behind us."

Dad sniffed the air before he snarled murderously. She glanced at him, and her wolf rubbed against his.

"A hunter."

Then, another sharp knock.

5 voters
50 viewers

(Since there 38 viewers from the last few parts)

5 - 7 comments