In

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

The next morning I got dressed and went to school. When I was on my way to school Jesse sped up to me.

(Y/N)- Hey.

Jesse- Hey.

(Y/N)- So, the quiz is today.

Jesse- You'll do great.

(Y/N)- Thanks. You too.

Jesse- Thanks.

We walk up to the school.

(Y/N)- I still can't believe that I'm so close to the school.

Jesse- Let's go.

(Y/N)- Yep.

Jesse wraps his arm around me and we walk into school and then to my locker. We put my stuff in my locker then Sarah comes over.

Jesse- Hey, I gotta go. Bye.

Jesse kisses me on my cheek. I stand there stunned.

(Y/N)- Ok, bye.

Sarah- Hey (Y/N). What you up to?

(Y/N)- Not much. My parents like Jesse. So, he'll probably be coming over to my house a lot more. Or I'll go to his place. That place is pretty safe. What about you? What have you been up to?

Sarah- The normal. I babysit Jane, Ethan's little sister every Friday. Benny and Rory usually come over and Erika is out doing something.

(Y/N)- Out where?

Sarah- Everytime it's somewhere else so I don't know. Unless she tells me. So, what's up with you and Jesse?

(Y/N)- He's my boyfriend.

Sarah- I mean, you seemed shocked when he kissed your cheeck.

(Y/N)- Oh, that. I just wasn't expecting it. That's the first time he's kissed me.

Sarah- Ok. He hasn't done anything to you has he?

(Y/N)- Besides come over and study, introduce me to his friends, and be my boyfriend... no. You know... you guys should give him a shot. You'll see how good of a person he can be. Anyways, I gotta go to class, see ya.

I walk off to class and it ends fast. I go to next class and finish my quiz. It was pretty easy. Studying with Jesse must've helped. After class was over I didn't see Jesse. So, I went to lunch by myself. When I got in the cafeteria I saw Jesse smirking at me from his table. I giggle and go over to them.

(Y/N)- So, what's up?

Jay- Nothin.

(Y/N)- Uh huh.

Jay- Fine.... We got you something since you're hanging with us now. You don't have to wear it. We just thought that you should have something to show that you're with our group. Normally it would be something else but since you're human... Here.

Jay- Like I said you don't have to wear it

(Y/N)- No, I love it. It's cool. Can you help me put it on?

Jesse- Sure.

Jesse puts it on me.

(Y/N)- Thanks guys.

They all say your welcome. Guess that I'm officially in their group now. I can hang with vampires. I giggle in my head. Get it... Hang with vampires.