Hi

(Y/N)' P.O.V

I put on the choker that the flock gave me and then we talked for awhile. Then the bell rang.

*Ring*

Jay- Let's go.

Jesse leads the group with me by his side and them behind us. He leads me to our next class history. While we were walking out of the lunch room I waved and smiled at Lexi, Sarah, Erika, Ethan, Benny, and Rory. I saw Rory wave back but Erika pushed his hand down and slapped his arm. That wasn't very nice. I'll check on Rory later. I look over at Jesse and he is looking at Rory.

(Y/N)- Come on, let's go to class.

Jesse- Mhm.

We went into class and we all sat together. Jesse and I in the middle. The class went by fast and then we went to the last class of the day. Science. That class also went by quick because what we're learning about is boring. So, now the bell is ringing and it's time to go home. I walk out of class with Jesse holding my hand and the flock by our side. I see Rory.

(Y/N)- Hey guys, I needed to talk to Rory for a minute. You guys can go on if you want to.

Jesse- Rule one of the flock babe. We never leave a new member alone.

(Y/N)- Ok. I'll be right back.

I leave and go over to Rory who was closing his locker door.

(Y/N)- Hi Rory.

Rory- Ahh. Hi, uh....can't talk to you.

I look at him confused while he's backing up and almost dropping his books.

Rory- I mean... I can I just I shouldn't. I just... I'm gonna shut up now. Bye!

Rory runs down the hall.

(Y/N)- The way out of the school is this way.

Rory- I know that. I'm going through the back door.

(Y/N)- There is no back door.

Rory- Oh...

Rory runs past me and out the door. I go over to Jesse and the other guys.

(Y/N)- What on earth just happened? All I said was hi Rory and he freaked out.

Jesse- They probably told him not to talk to you cause they saw you put that on.

Jesse points to my choker. I look confused.

Jesse- We'll tell you what they probably think when we get outside.

(Y/N)- Ok.