Calls

*****I accidentally skipped to the weekend. So sorry. Hopefully you can follow along now.*****

I was so wiped out from the day that I slept till morning. I would've slept more but....

*Ring Ring*

(Y/N)- What on earth? Why is Sarah calling me?

I pick up the phone.

(Y/N)- Hey Sarah. Isn't it a little early to be calling me? It's a weekend.

Sarah- Oh thank God you picked up.

(Y/N)- Geez, is everything alright?

Sarah- Oh uh yeah just.... are you with Jesse?

(Y/N)- Right now?

Sarah- Yeah.

(Y/N)- No. Why? Is he in trouble? Did he get hurt?

Sarah- Oh uh no nothing like that. Just wondering if you're doing anything today?

(Y/N)- Um, Jesse, his friends, and I are throwing a party tonight. I can ask him if you can come. Alright?

Sarah- Alright. Wanna hang out before then though too?

(Y/N)- Sure, why do you suddenly wanna hang out? I thought you guys didn't really care to hang out with me anymore.

Sarah- No no it was just a really big shock that you two got together. We just needed to adjust.

(Y/N)- Uh ok. Tell Rory not to be freaking out when he sees me anymore and for Erica to be a little nicer to him.

Sarah- What do you mean?

(Y/N)- Last time I talked to Rory he freaked out. I don't know. Anyways, meet you outside of your house in 20?

Sarah- Perfect and I will. Bye.

(Y/N)- Bye.

I end the call then scroll to Jesse in my contacts. Hmmm I gotta come up with a cute nickname for him in my phone. I think I'll just go simple. Babe 💝
Then I called him.

(Y/N)- Jesse!

Jesse- Goodmorning....

(Y/N)- Sorry goodmorning. It's just this is important.

Jesse- Are you ok?

(Y/N)- Yeah, I'm fine. It's about Sarah.

Jesse- Ok? Go on....

(Y/N)- She's acting really weird. She just called me. She sounded worried. Then she asked if I was with you. After that she asked what I was doing and I told her about the party and that I'd ask you if she could come and she started to worry more and then asked me to hang out which I thought they didn't want to do because I'm with you so....

Jesse- Slow down...

I take a deep breath.

(Y/N)- Do you know what's going on?

Jesse- I'm pretty sure Sarah thinks I'm going to turn you into a vampire today.

(Y/N)- That's why she got even more nervous when I told her about the party. She thinks you're going to turn me at the party.

Jesse- Yup.

(Y/N)- And she wants to hang out before then to make sure I'm safe then too.

Jesse- That's probably the case.

(Y/N)- *sigh* well, what do I do? I know you're not gonna turn me into a vampire or anyone in the pack.

Jesse- Just go on with your day like planned. It's fine. I've got the set up all under control. She'll probably come find me sometime before the party and have a talk with me about staying away from you and not turning you into a vampire. Things like that.

(Y/N)- Ok, I gotta go then. I'll text you while I'm out with Sarah. Ok?

Jesse- Not if I text you first.

(Y/N)- Lol alright.

Jesse- Ok, go hang out.

(Y/N)- Ok, bye.

Jesse- Bye.

I hang up.