Injured

We were on our way to my house when I stopped them. I convinced them to decide that I was close enough to my house that I'd be fine with only Jesse. So, they sped off.

(Y/N)- Ok let's g....

4 guys and Chaz attack Jesse and I. I was hit over the head with a rock and a pocket knife pointed at me if I tried to get out of their grip. Jesse was being held back too and he was using his strength to get out of the guys grip but he can't use his vampire strength or else it would expose him.

Chaz- Ok, let's try this again. If I can't get to him by just little petty things. This is payback.

Chaz hits me hard over the head with something and I feel lightheaded. Then I feel a knife being stabbed into my stomach. Then it was pulled out and I blacked out.

Jesse's P.O.V

I can't use my vampire strength or else it will expose me as a vampire. Then as I was trying to figure out how to get us out of this mess I saw (Y/N) get hit over the head with a rock and her get lightheaded and then Chaz stab her in the stomach. Then run away after he saw me get out of the guys grasp and go towards her.

Sarah's P.O.V

I was walking home with Benny, Ethan, and Rory to babysit Jane like I always do. So I decided to just go home with them. When I smelled blood.

Sarah- Blood.

Ethan- What?

Sarah- Blood. I smell human blood.

Ethan- Do you think it could be (Y/N)? If she's a vampire now she'd need to feed.

Sarah- Maybe, no matter who it is we need to help.

Benny- Where's it coming from?

Rory- Over here.

Sarah- Yeah.

We run over to that spot and what I saw was horrific.

Sarah, Ethan, Benny, Rory- (Y/N)!

Jesse was standing there holding her.

Sarah- Get off of her!

Jesse- No, you have to put pressure on the wound. She's...

Sarah- Jesse?...

Sarah sees Jesse crying.

Jesse- I couldn't do anything....

Sarah- What, what happened?

Jesse- Chaz and 4 guys came at us. Blindsided. I don't know how I didn't smell them coming. Chaz knocked her over the head with a rock and then stabbed her stomach. She's unconscious, what do I do?

Ethan- The hospital. We have to take her to the hospital. 

Sarah- Ethan, the blood....

Ethan- Benny and I will carry her. 

Benny- Yeah, we can do it. The hospital isn't far.

Ethan and Benny put her hands in a cross across her chest so that her arms would stay in place and make it easier for her to be carried. They got her to the hospital and Sarah and Rory stayed outside to stay away from all of the blood. Jesse was strong enough for this and went in.