Pack visiting

Like Jay said, they were there in a couple of minutes. They must've used their vampire speed to get here. When they got there the nurse wanted to make sure they actually were here to see me because well they're a group of guys. They could've been the guys that attacked me.

Nurse- There are a bunch of guys waiting to see you. One said his name was...

(Y/N)- Jay, yeah they can see me. 

The nurse went out to tell them that they can come in.

Jay- Woah, (Y/N).... Chaz really did this?

(Y/N)- Yeah, I didn't think that he'd go this far but.... ow. Hey, is there any like thing you guys can do to take someone's pain away?

Mike- No, sorry. 

(Y/N)- Eh, it's fine. I'll take another pain killer in a half an hour. Hey Jesse.

Jesse- Yeah?

(Y/N)- Can you get me something to eat. I'm a little hungry.

Jesse- Yeah, sure. I'll be right back.

Jesse walks out of the room.

(Y/N)- I'm worried about Jesse.

Jay- Why?

(Y/N)- He's not acting like himself.

Mike- I have to agree with you. He doesn't look too good.

(Y/N)- How can I get him back to himself?

Jay- I think we might just have to wait it out.

(Y/N)- Can I do anything for him? Does he need to eat something?

Jay- I don't think so. He's probably gonna feel better when you feel better.

(Y/N)- I think that he's beating himself up over not knowing that the guys were behind us but it wasn't his fault. It was a mistake.

Jay- Yeah. I can try to talk to him. It might not work but it's worth a try.

(Y/N)- Yeah