Chapter Six: You were afraid of the goblins?

Peter and Tony were sitting in the workshop. Tony was eating a sandwich and watched Peter in amusement as he finished his fifth sandwich.

Peter looked up in embarrassment as he realized Tony only ate two. "I'm sorry Mr. Stark I was just hungry-"

Tony cut him off "No need to apologize kid, you seem to have a very fast metabolism." And then he added under his breath "I mean your bruise is almost gone by now..."

Peter decided to ignore the comment on his bruise as he looked at the desk, they still needed to make progress. The drone was done but Peter needed to work on the different versions of web fluid. "Can I get started with the taser web?"

"You sure you don't want to eat some more?" He offered up a sandwich, Peter declined by shaking his head. "You're still growing."

Peter hoped so.

"You can get started without me, if you get stuck on something call me over. If you don't know what a tool does, don't use it and ask, okay?"

"Thanks Mr.Stark, and of course!" He got up and went over to the desk with the suit. It was currently looking a lot like his homemade one, but more professional. It was in one piece and it was adjustable to fit any body type because Tony didn't know the measurements of the masked hero.

"We just need to work on all the different 'web fluid', as you call it, and some other things and it's basically done," Tony said from his chair.

Peter lit up, the suit looked amazing "That's great, Mr. Stark!"

"Well we better get to work, it might seem like there isn't much to do but, trust me, there is," Tony got up and went over to a desk in the corner.

Peter went over to 'his part' of the workshop. It was basically a miniature lab.

-

"You were so little!"

"Yeah people grow with time..."

Peter heard Gwen's voice through the door of their apartment. He opened it and found everyone in the same place as before, still talking, but this time they were looking at some type of book.

"Peter, you came just at the right moment!" Aunt May said holding, what seemed to be, a picture album.

Oh no...

"He's still this short" Andrew said while pointing to a picture of young Peter in first grade.

Tobey flipped a page and immediately laughed, Gwen and May soon joined in and Andrew was as red as a tomato. Peter came over and took a closer look, he saw the picture Tobey pointed out, he began to laugh too.

It was a picture of Andrew when he had his braces with a piece of chicken stuck in them. He was even redder in the photo. It looked like someone was trying to take it out with a toothpick but was failing.

"Oh come on I was only thirteen!" Andrew tried to defend himself.

"And you were a cutie," Gwen said, pinching his cheek. "Just like today." That made Andrew turn the same red like in the photo.

Tobey and Peter let out a dramatic gagging noise. "Get a room!" Tobey pleaded.

There was a camera clicking sound and everyone turned to Aunt May. She was holding Andrew's camera. "This one goes in the family album..." She commented as she showed them a picture of Gwen and Andrew.

Gwen failed to hide her warm smile as she realized she'll be a part of their family album.

"Aha! Look at this Tobey!" Andrew said proudly while pulling out a picture from the album.