Chapter Twenty Seven: You won't right?

Peter grunted as he turned off his alarm. Squinting his eyes he looked at the time.

"Damn it Peter!" He mumbled to himself and jumped off his bed. He was already late.

He got ready as quick as he could, putting his jacket and backpack in a few minutes. Running through the hall he bumped into his Aunt.

"Peter!" She yelped, almost dropping the laundry basket she had in her hands.

"Sorry May, I was in a hurry," he quickly apologized, putting on a smile.

Aunt May raised an eyebrow as she looked at the clock "You got ready quickly, you still have time."

Peter sighed in relief, he didn't want to be late "Thanks, I'm going to grab something from the kitchen."

His Aunt rolled her eyes at him playfully, carrying on with her chores "Of course you will."

"Hey look who came out of the dumpster," was the first thing Andrew said as Peter entered the living room, making his way to the fridge.

Tobey peeked out of the kitchen, holding a plate of two sandwiches "Did you shower because I'm not letting you near food if you didn't."

Peter snatched one of them quickly, giving his brother a look "Of course I did."

"Hey that was Andrew's sandwich," his brother complained as he sat down next to Andrew at the dining table.

"No that was yours, this one is mine," Andrew smirked as he stole the remaining sandwich off of the plate.

Tobey looked at the empty plate that stood before him, dramatically sighing. He looked at Aunt May for help "They stole my food."

"Our food," Andrew corrected him, taking another bite of his sandwich.

Peter finished his sandwich "Sounds like Communist propaganda-"

"Peter no," Aunt May scolded him playfully "You should be out the door already."

"You all really want me out of the apartment that bad?" Peter pretended to be offended as he opened the door.

Both of his brothers yelled out a 'yes' as his Aunt tried to beat them by saying 'no'. Peter quietly laughed to himself as he made his way out the door.

-

"Why do you want to know what Flash likes?"

Peter shrugged, sitting down with Ned at their table "I don't know, what does he like?"

"Being a dumbass," was all Michelle murmured from behind her book.

Ned sighed as he looked at Peter who was already eating his food "Why do you need to know that? This isn't your super genius plan you were telling me about earlier?"

"What plan?" MJ peeked up at the words.

Ned shrugged and got back to his food "I don't know, he doesn't want to tell me."

Peter awkwardly ate his lunch while Michelle started him down, squinting her eyes "What are you planning Parker?"

"Yes what?" Ruby squinted her eyes next to MJ.

All three friends were caught off guard when they saw her there. Her serious expression dropped and she looked at them curiously "What were you talking about?"

"Nothing!" Peter squeaked at her question, earning a look from his friends. Ruby doesn't need to know his problem with Flash.

"Anyway," Ned gave a strange look to Peter as he changed the topic of the conversation, "Ruby how is your first week here going?"