Chapter Fifteen: What is going on-

They all sat down, Aunt May taking the head of the table. Gwen and Andrew sat to her right and MJ and Tobey sat to her left. Peter felt a little awkward but he ended up sitting next to MJ who gave him a warm smile.

"Isn't Peter supposed to sit in a highchair?" Andrew asked after a bit of silence, earning an elbow in the stomach from Gwen.

Andrew rolled his eyes "Oh c'mon it's just a little joke, Peter doesn't mind" he then turned to him "You don't, right?"

Peter tilted his head, confused "I do?"

"You see, no problems here" Andrew turned around to face his girlfriend, Gwen just rolled her eyes.

"The food looks delicious" MJ commented, she couldn't help but feel proud of their team of improvised chefs.

Peter frowned "I wanted to help you, you know?"

Tobey shrugged "You cut up the vegetables."

"And my finger..." Peter muttered, playing with the bandaid on his finger "But I wanted to do some real cooking."

He looked up from his hands and was met with a lot of awkward faces, he realised what was going on "I'm fifteen you guys, I can be trusted with the stove, or an oven."

Aunt May sighed "Tobey is older than you and he still burned his hand."

Tobey shrugged, admitting it. He accidentally dropped something in a pot and when he pulled it out it was really hot.

"Yes, but I'm not Tobey" Peter tried again, earning a small protest from his brother.

Andrew stretched his hands in the air, earning the attention of everyone "But you're not on my level yet."

Gwen rested her head on her hand, facing him "You stuck your hand in a blender once."

"Once" Andrew repeated to them, ignoring everything else she said.

Peter sighed, giving up "But next time I'll help."

"Sure you will" MJ said to him, ruffling his already messy curls.

"Who would've guessed" Aunt May commented, a smile on her face "Three chemists can't even cook a soup, I'm guessing that that's just Parker Luck."

Everyone laughed at that, the inside joke often making an appearance during their conversations.

"Well then, let's eat" Aunt May said to them, gladly filling up her plate with food.

-

Peter played with the bubbles in the sink as he was waiting for his brothers to bring the plates.

The only problem was Aunt May who was trying to get Gwen and MJ to sit down while they clean up after dinner, with the excuse of them already helping her cook.

"Are there any more spoons?" Peter asked them, getting tired from all of the water, his fingertips were getting wrinkly.

"No!" Tobey yelled out from the living room.

That sounds weird... Peter thought, as he turned around to see what was going on "Oh come on you guys!"

Andrew and Tobey were having a spoon fight around the table. Both of them dropped their swords when they heard Peter's voice.

Peter grabbed a spoon he was going to wash "You didn't invite me?"

All three of them laughed and before Peter could join them Aunt May stood between them and Peter's Spidey senses told him to stop, resulting in him loosing balance and sitting on the floor.