Chapter Twenty Two: There's kids watching.

"So what you're saying is-" Harvey began but an excited Peter cut him off.

"We can test them?!" Peter exclaimed, almost choking on the muffin he was eating.

Tony laughed to hide his concerned face, is he making a choice he'll regret later?

Probably.

But the reaction of the two boys was enough proof for him that this decision might not be that bad, for now.

"Just don't make me regret this" he called out to them as they left him with the rest of their food that they didn't eat.

Peter looked at the two different versions of web fluid, sure it wasn't much but he still wanted to test them. Harley frowned when he realised that he couldn't test anything aside from the web shooters, everything else was attached to the suit.

Tony walked over to them, talking a look at their situation. He realised that they only have three things in total. Just as he opened his mouth to say how this wouldn't work out, he got an idea "What if we turn this into a competition?"

Harley and Peter shared a confused, but excited look. Peter turned to Tony "How?"

"Well, there are two different versions of the web fluid, and an improved web shooter that can hold and switch between different versions. Why not place small targets and see who can get the most?"

Harley looked back at their table and then back at Tony "I'm in."

They both looked at Peter who wore an excited smile "Of course that I'm in as well, you don't have to ask twice."

He then looked around the workshop "Isn't it a little dangerous to test them here, after all one of the webs is a ricochet web."

"I never said that we're testing them here," Tony defended himself and added "But we do need to consider how much web fluid we can use."

Peter shrugged and looked at the quantity he had made, it was probably more than enough for testing, but how many times can each of them shoot without using up all of the web?

Peter thought for a moment, they could always make more, he has the step by step instructions written in his notes. Maybe he won't have time for that when they're done with testing.

"Earth to Peter, you there?" Harley said to him, snapping his fingers.

Peter perked up "Huh?"

"I think two shots for each web is enough," Harley concluded, after doing some math in his head.

Tony looked at him with a raised eyebrow "And you counted in how many people?"

Harley sighed "I counted you in too."

"Well if that's three people I think two shots a person could work out..." Peter agreed with him, getting lost in thought again.

Tony clapped his hands, getting their attention "Well what are we waiting for, bring them over."

He then went over to the elevator, making both of the boys hurry up with getting their stuff. Peter grabbed his backpack in the last moment, earning a strange look from Harley.

"You come to here straight after school?" He asked him, confused.

Peter shook his head "I have two hours between school and here but I have to have somewhere to keep my stuff."

Tony pressed a button on the elevator and they were surprised to see that they were going even higher. They stood there in silence, Peter lightly tapping his food against the floor.