Chapter Eighteen: You guys hungry?

Peter woke up to the sound of his phone, someone was calling him. He groaned as he went over to the desk and picked up.

Peter put the phone next to his ear and answered it in a sleepy tone "Hello?"

"You awake yet?" Andrew asked him through the phone, sipping what Peter guessed was coffee.

He sighed and hung up on the phone, surprising his brother who was smirking in the living room.

He went to get ready, he was already awake so there was no point in going to bed again.

He yawned as he entered the hallway, ready for the day. Everyone was already awake, doing something on their own in the living room.

Andrew was behind his laptop screen, Peter guessed that he was still trying to find all the files, he chuckled at that.

Aunt May was watching TV on the couch, but she was actually on her phone, texting someone with a smile on her face.

Tobey was laying on the floor, reading a book. He was so focused on it Peter thought if someone was to scream bloody murder he wouldn't hear it.

"Good morning!" Peter greeted them with a smile, slightly stretching.

Aunt May returned the smile "What are you up to today Peter?"

He shrugged and sat down next to her "I'm going to ask Ned if he wants to hang out again, I'm up pretty early today anyway."

Andrew furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed Tobey on the floor "What exactly are you doing?"

"Reading" Tobey answered absentmindedly, flipping to read another page.

Andrew rolled his eyes "Well duh, but why are you reading on the floor?"

"None of your business."

"I give up."

"Did you guys have breakfast already?" Peter asked their Aunt, feeling how hungry he was.

She shook her head "We haven't had breakfast yet, but I'm going out and leaving you three to figure out what to eat."

Andrew choked on his coffee, Tobey's book fell on his face and Peter hoped that his Aunt was joking.

She rolled her eyes with a playful smile tugging at her lips "It's just breakfast, I trust you to not burn the house down."

"That's where you're wrong" Andrew pointed out.

"Just make eggs and bacon, or something that doesn't need cooking at all" She said to them as she got up.

"But Aunt May" Tobey began like a little kid.

She put up her finger "No buts, now if you'll excuse me I have somewhere to be."

And with that she left them alone in the apartment. Peter was the first one to say something "So what are we eating?"

"Breakfast."

Peter glared at his oldest brother "What's for breakfast?"

"Food."

He turned to Tobey and sighed "Come on guys, I'm practically starving."

"But you just woke up?" Andrew commented, clearly confused.

"And your point is what exactly?" Peter retorted back.

Tobey sat up on the floor "Well we don't need to cook, we can just have cereal or something."

"That's lame" Peter complained, his stomach growling.