Prologue

I don't Own Danny Phantom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"100 Goddamn Years ClockWork!" a Voice Yelled throughout the Gear Theme Tower.

"100 Years of Boredom and Sitting watching a Screen with you"

"Yes Daniel, and I thank you for keeping me Company For as long as you have" The Time master replied looking at a screen.

It had been 102 years since the Disastoroid Danny Phantoms Statues Were Still up all over and People learned about him in history books, but He had left the Human World Years ago due to the fact the GIW wouldn't let him go to school and more and His family wanted to use him to help Fix him and making him human again and so people slowly forgot Danny Fenton.

"Don't you have anything for me to do?" Danny asked looking at his Timeless Friend.

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Pretty Please with a Gear Shaped Oreo On top"

Clockwork stopped looking at the screen and looked like he was thinking. 

"No," he says with a Smirk 

"Dammit"

He then turned to Slightly to look at Danny from the corner of His un-scared eye with a sigh.

Danny at 118 years old is still a half and has only been growing in power and strength. His Costume Kept the theme of White and Black but now had Neon Green Trims. In the Years he picked up a Trench Coat that matched his costume and now wears it over his Costume. Then he let his Hair Grow at a bit to a ponytail. Yes he Still Looked 14

"Daniel Would you be interested on going in a Trip," Clockwork asked looking at his Young Friend.

"That ClockWork would be Fantastic"

"Then Let us Be off, "Clockwork says Making his way out of the tower with an Eager Halfa Following Quickly Behind.

"Finally "