The Apartment

I Don't Own Bnha or Danny Phantom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes open slowly in a Dark Apartment.

"I guess I Fell Asleep coming out of the Portal" Danny Mused Aloud. He looks around and sees It is a very Simple Apartment with a black, white, and green Accent to it. Next to my arm was a Black Backpack with a Flaming "D" on it.

"I'm Going to make a Very Logical and Very Genius Prediction and Say That's Mine"

And he was correct.

He Jumped and landing on the ground with his legs Criss Crossed, and then starts Rummaging through the Backpack.

Inside was 105,798,000 yen (One Mil) "Clockwork that's a Shit ton of Cash"

A Pamphlet for a School called UA."Ultra Academy?"Yuu Ei!"

School Books" Dammit Reading hope there is no Poetry"

A Phone with a Flaming "D" on it

A Bunch of Cloths and Some UnImportant Junk.

"I get the Feeling Clockwork Is setting me up to go to school so he can finally have something to watch, "Says Danny Cringing at the thought of his previous boredom. 

-<>-

"Good He figured it Out," Clockwork says Aloud.

-<>-

"Well let's see the Pamphlet then" picking up the Pamphlet he reads.

U.A HighSchool

Number One School for Heros In Training

PLUS ULTRA

"Damn ok knowing Clockwork it also Probably the best school on the Planet for Heros. Let see when the Entrance Exam is then"

He quickly Skims through the Paper. Then checks the date on his phone.

" 9 MONTHS! ... dammit"

"Welp Since I got a bit, I'm going to explore," he says getting up and comically dusting himself off and walking to the door of his apartment.

He opens the door to see it is the middle of the night.

"Dammit, To the bed than"

He turns around on his heal and starts walking throughout the apartment to find his room and pick a room randomly and opens a door it was a bathroom, then a gym room that was probably a Second bedroom beforehand, and the last room was a bedroom decked out with Space themed items.

"Clockwork you are a Good Baby, Man, Grandpa" He exclaims plopping into the star theme Blankets with rocket themed Pillows.

"Nighty Night World" he exclaims aloud as he closed his eyes and Passed out.