Geeky Break-in

I don't Own Bnha or Danny Phantom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because of all the Fighting Yesterday, Danny had almost forgotten his Great BRILLIANT AMAZING plan to break into the Support Course and see if there were any cool Inventions.

Keyword Almost

Danny was sitting in class in his seat behind Midoryia during the first period he went He duplicated Invisibly. Who Shapeshifted to look like Vlad. He named this Duplicate Fruitloop.

-<Fruitloop's Pov>-

He had come across a large set of hallways witch separated into a grid pattern and each Square had Large Metalic doors.

"My Wisest Guess ... This is what I am Looking for" Fruitloop says with a large smile on his face. Let us see he says flying through the first door. 

INDOOR NUMBER ONE Fruitloop thought thinking of an Announcers Voice.

There was a Girl with Pink hair and Steam-punky goggles on her head. She was working on a ... Jetpack?

Boring.

INDOOR NUMBER TWO

There was a Person with a Paper Bag Head working on a Grenade. Fruitloop wanted to know if this was just a Grenade or something else ... IT WAS SHOCKWAVE GRENADE.

Better

INDOOR NUMBER THREE

The Next door had a guy with an Arm in the Middle of his chest and he was working on a Disc?

"WAIT IS THIS THE GUY"

"OMG IT IS"

"I AM IN LOVE"

"YOU ARE ON PAR WITH MY TENTACLE-SENPAI" 

"IT THE HOLOGRAM DISC DUDE."

Fruitloop wanted to stay and keep looking through all these hard-working students' Inventions but That didn't seem like a good idea, so he got a better one.

He is Going to break into the support Course Inventions Storage.

...

This was Surprisingly Easy to break into, but He guessed not everyone could walk through walls, disappear and Fly, He is just more Unique then the other guys.

Inside this Massive storage area was Anything Fruitloop could Ever Immagine.

Mech Suits

Grappling Guns

Laser Rifle

Universal Translator

Holo-Goggles

Memory Eraser

Light Saber

Taser Glo-

Wait ONE FUCKING SECOND IS THAT A LIGHTSABER.

Fruitloop just had a Geek-gasm. He had done it he had found the lost tomb of Geekourdous Love the Geekiest Person any higher Power has Ever Created (Idk If you are Christian or Something Else But whoever you worship he made Geekourdous and if you're an Atheist then this is your, new god) he picked up the saber gently and held it with both hands and connected it to his belt.

Fruitloop went back to looking through the Area ... where was he oh yes

Taster Gloves

A Fidget Spinner Power Generator

Rocket Hammer

Web shooters

HoverBike ...

Fruitloop found it his long lost love it was Black and Gold, but that didn't matter Fruitloop felt his soul get younger every second he was near this masterpiece.

His Crops had grown, The rain had come, There was a Double Rainbow, His soul was Renewing ... It was Beautiful. Fruitloop hit a button on it and it shrank to the size of a Toy Motorcycle.

Fruitloop was Content.

Why had no ever broken into this place Before?

It was a Goldmine of Beautiful Inventions.

Fruitloop guessed he would never know and was about to continue the Hoarding of Geeky Bullshit and when an Alarm Rang throughout the entire Building.

-<Danny Pov>-

CLASS WAS SO BORING NOTHING COOL WAS HAPPENING TODAY ... well except the Class President thing. Midoryia was Class Pres and Yaoyorozu was Vice Pres. Danny had put his votes on Iida.

They sat through three periods doing school work until lunch. Danny had taken a seat away from everybody. Wanting the world to Quickly speed up time ... Mabey he should ask Clockwork ... He waited for lunch to end when a loud alarm rang throughout the building. Daniel What the Hell did you do.

Danny tried to get outside the building like everyone else, but walking through a crowd Tangible is not easy.

Then Iida started flying through the Air ... He looked really weird standing on top of the exit sign and then he started yelling at people. It apparently was Daniel it was the Media thank god. He just has a way with words don't you think.

When the classes made their way out to safety, Danny flew up to Iida and took him down from the Exit sign. 

When everyone returned to glass and Fruitloop found him and discreetly handed him the items ... Contraband and gave him his memories of the day. Danny didn't Midoryia giving up his Class President's role to Iida.