U-S-J Part 2

I don't Own Bnha or Danny Phantom

These "=" Work better 

(I have been Severly Distracted with my other story latley sorry) 

================================================================================

Danny Looks at Midoryia and Tsuyu, then remeber the pain on his posterior

"shit" Danny graoned rubbing his hand on the now Sore Spot.

"Danny, We are in trouble" Midoryia Explained

Danny couldn't stop himself from giving the Green-haired boy a look

"No Duh, I thought we were on a cruise ship?" Danny then remember that He had Fallen onto a Fake Cruiser "Never Mind me,  I am Going to take back my comment and change Cruise Ship to Sunbathing in the Bahamas" Danny Snakred

Midoryia couldn't stop himself from snorting even while they were in a situation where they could easily die. He slowly Calms down as he began to explain "When I fell, I landed in the water, the water surrounding the ship is full of villans"

"Inside the Water"

"Yes They were Swimming around looking for Midoryia" Tsuyu Explained

Midoriya Then looked a Tsuyu slowly and a look of realization comes across his face.

"They sent Tsuyu to the Shipwreck zone," Midoryia said Happily, Danny Felt confused for a second when the realization hit him.

"THEY DON'T KNOW OUR QUIRKS" The Two Shouted Together

"OH THANK GOD" Midoryia 

"Thank Geekodious" Danny Joked to himself at his Inside Joke.

Midoryia and Tsuyu looked at him weirdly.

"So what is the plan," Tsuyu asked the two

"Well I don't want to accidentally Kill Anyone, so no Electrifying the water, No freezing the water I don't know if they need Oxeygon down there, I could Teleport Us the Land" Danny Suggested

Midoryia and Tsuyu looked Slightly Disturbed at the ridiculous Power of there classmate but agreed to be taken across the water.

They were across and for some unknown reason, MIDORYIA wanted to help Aizawa, probably get almost killed.

-<Dan Pov>-

Dan turned his head to See Danny, Midoryia and Tsuyu Sneaking around the fight.

Grabbing another Villan by the neck with his left hand, he punched the man in the face with his right as he walked towards the Children.

"Who is that blue-skinned man" Whispered Midoryia to Danny, but Dan Knew what they were saying like Really he was a Clone, not a dumbass, he could see Midoryia eyes they were Searching through his mental Archives of Heros and Villans Trying Figure out who this New powerful, Amazing, Gorgeous, ... Damn Dan Making Midoryia out to seem like a Mary Sue Writer ... , Handsome, godly Person is and if he was on our side.

Dan Then Noticed the Look of horror upon Midoryia's Face.

Dan turned around the Duck Zombie had Aizawa Pinned on the ground extremely hurt.

"SHIT I WAS DISTRACTED, HEY BIRD FUCK" The Bird Fuck as Dan so elegantly Called it turned it's head slightly, but not before Breaking Aizawa arm.

Dan was getting Angry for Being Ignored, but he gets more annoyed that he was Hurting the Demon Teacher. Dan reached into his pocket and pulled out a Metal Cylinder.

"HEY FUCK FACE" Dan Yelled switching a switch upon the Cylinder, A Beam of Crimson red light Emerged from Within.

"Hell Yeah" Dan Screamed Seeing the light Saber "The perfect Color" 

The Duck Zombie stared at the Light Saber and looked back at the Hand Man 

"Go get him Nomu," The Hand Man said with Sadistic Glee

Dan couldn't Stop himself "Sir you SHANDVDDCVREDVRDVDFJOBDBDFUCKCRDDRYOUSFTJUOY"(<*It was a dirty joke If I want to Keep Writing to you Nice Reader, I am going to have to Censor this Horribly Dirty humor*>)

The Nomu ... Zombie duck Dashed at Dan, He turned Intangible and watched as the Duck ran through and turned around confused, but Dan Didn't give it time to think if it could He Took the Saber and Slashed at it.

It didn't Do Shit

"BOOOOO, FUCK YOU NERFED GEAR" Dan Yelled 

He throughs the Lightsaber aside where Midoryia caught it

"Ok let's go Mother - " Dan Started when he gets Cut off by a Scream of pain, he turns his head to see Hand Man being slashed at with the lightsaber.

"GOO MIDOROYIA, I FUCKING DID IT I CORRUPTED YOU, FUCK YES I DID IT" 

Dan was so proud and then he remembered the Zombie Duck.

He started firing Echo Blast at the Best, until one of the arms Blew off it's body

"OH SHIT"

Dan then watched Fascinated as the Arm started to Rebuild itself when a Sudden thought his him.

I CAN HIT IT AS MUCH AS A WANT!

Dan Blasted towards the Zombi - No wait, anything that was going to be Desamated the way this was going to deserve to be called its name - Blasted towards the Nomu letting Echo Energy run through his Muscles.

The Nomu Pulls back a fist and hits Dans Fist at the same time and they trade Blow for blow as the Nomu skin starts to shred from the wind pressure being sent its way.

It lets out a Disgustingly Mangled cry as Dan Pile Drives it Directly into the Concrete.

Dan was Enjoying this way to much

-<Danny pov>-

MIDORYIA CAUGHT A LIGHTSABER
DAN IS FIGHTING A UNDEAD DUCK
MIDORYIA SLASHED HANDJOB WITH SAID LIGHT SABER HOLY FUCK IT IS BEAUTIFUL.

Danny was freaking out, but Suddenly

B A N G

All Might has entered the Building.