A Portal

I DONT OWN DANNY PHANTOM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clockwork was quickly Flying through the Ghostzone with Danny Chasing Behind him.

"Are we there yet?"

"Daniel We Will be there Soon, please stop Act Like a Child you are over a Hundred"

And like the Hundred he is He stuck his tongue out.

It didn't take them much longer to reach a Natural Portal that was Colored a Golden Yellow.

"Daniel If you don't realize what you see before you, I'll explain this Portal will take you somewhere like Earth, but it will not be your Earth it will be in a Different Dimension. I have already set up everything for you live comfortably and go to school in this Universe and all you need to do is Live there"

"Is there anything about this place I Need to Know to Survive?"

"You don't need help Surviving," Clockwork says to his Friend Jokingly " but yes In this world 80% of people have a thing called Quirks"

"Wh-"

"A Superpower" Clockwork said Automatically already knowing the question.

"How am I gonna work here then?"

"Your Ghost Powers aren't a Quirk Daniel, but in this world you quirk is called Obsession"

"Which Means?"

"You Are Obbsesive over one thing and get more powerful the more you do it"

"But that's not how -"

"I know"

"It is a Lie, so people don't think about the fact of your overpowering abilities"

"What is my - "

"Protecting"

"Oh, WELP I'm going to jump through see ya soon Mabey I don't know, I guess just visit got It"

"Yes Daniel, now go have fun"