Heros are Weird

I don't Own Bnha or Danny Phantom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He wakes up with a light Shining through a Window right on the opposite side of the room from his bed the light was directly on his face and frankly it was Annoying the Halfa Immensely.

"Dammit you sun gods stop waking me up I was enjoying a Comfortable sleep and a Comfortable bed"

He gets up still in the same Cloths from yesterday and starts to make his way to the living room/kitchen and makes his way into the kitchen of the house. Quickly pouring a Bowl of Fruitloops afterward poured milk and takes a bite. He then looks around the Living room and kitchen for a table.

"A tv I don't remember seeing that yesterday"He picks up his bowl of Fruitloops and walks toward the living room. "A coffee table cool," he says looking down and then placing his bowl on the wooden table he then takes a seat on the green couch behind it.

He takes another bite of cereal and picks a Conveniently placed remote."My day is already running like Clockwork he says aloud knowing the time master could hear him"

He turns on the Tv and starts running through channels until he gets to the news. Apparently, Some Sludge Villan is getting a Trial. That's kinda cool. Finishing off his Cereal he washed the bowl and then gets ready for a shower.

-<Did you really think I would give you a shower scene Perverts>-

He leaves the bathroom ... Fully Clothed. "Let us See What Am I going to do today," he says aloud.

"I think Working out till lunch is the smart choice", he says looking at his arms sadly "I look like a noodle with legs" He starts walking toward the Gym room of his apartment.

"Then Mabey a Flight to check this place out." He opens the door and sees some weights, it seems the smallest are 50pnds he says he picks up 100pnds of weight and starts working out

-<TimeSkip>-

"Working out for three hours was nice, but I'm tired"

He makes his way to the kitchen and makes himself a sandwich. He stands in the kitchen leaning on the counter as he takes a bite "I love it when my food doesn't fight back," he says Quickly finishing off his sandwich and walks to the Living room couch. He turns back on the tv and it was still on the news and changes to a channel to a channel called Hero Highlights.

He sits on the couch watching the screen Appreciative of the heroes helping the others but still, he felt like he could judge them a little bit in the safety of his new home, because seriously what is all this.

"What the Hell kinda name is All Might!"

"18+ Lady This is a Channel for children looking at their Heros not for ... THIS" he points at the Latex and Whip on her person.

---

"A Cockatoo?"

---

"A TREE NINJA"

---

"He is a FireFighter"

---

"I want to Pet whatever the Principal to UA is"

---

"This dude is a Narsacist"

---

"He is a Block Of Cement?"

---

"That Sir Is a Fucking Awesome Orca"

---

"A Vampire Hero? He reminds me of Vlad with the teeth and all"

---

"DeathArms is a Very Reassuring name"

---

"Wait That's a Mountain rescue team that is comprised of girls what is He doing there... is he a Girl?"

---

"You don't have Ectoplasm I have Ectoplasm"

---

"A Jean themed Hero?"

---

"What kind of Heros yells at the Victim" he spoke looking at the Flaming hero in disgust. 

---

"Hell yeah A Hero that Can Cook I want him for a Friend," he Says loudly while looking at the hero Lunch Rush. 

---

He spends the next few minutes Judging Heros, Villans, and Villans Dressed as Heros for Many things.

He turns off the tv. "Ok I think I need a Flight, let us see," he says looking at the map on his phone for any interesting sites.

"OH, A BEACH" he exclaims looking at the nearby picture of a Perfectly clean beach."Let's see it's called Dagobah Municipal Beach".

He gets up and easily shifts from Human to Ghost, after years it has become natural to shift without a battle phrase or stance. He lets his legs disappear to become his Spectral Tail and Starts to fly through the wall towards the beach's direction.