Danny Finds his Classmates Horrifying

I don't own Danny Phantom or Bnha

(If you guys want to give a cool name to the Bike you can)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny Didn't Want to Go back to School today he was tired, He had been Using His New HoverBike All Night trying to figure out if it could fly over the ocean without sinking in.

It could, He felt Like a Proud Father.

He wanted to see if he Could Make It Intangible and Invisible.

He Could, He felt Even Prouder.

He loved his bike, and he would have gone to sleep till he realized that he was acting like Jhonny 13 ... Danny Didn't go to sleep because he had never felt horror like that before he sat there just thinking about how everyone back in the zone would call him tiny Jhon.

Fucking Jhonny.

-<>-

When Midoryia had Gotten to Class He was Happy to see his classmates were in good moods except For Danny who looked Like he spent the Entire Night Fighting Bears.

Danny Looked Towards him, his head still on his desk "Hey Midoryia"

"Hello Danny" Midoryia didn't know what else to say as he watched Danny turn his head.

It didn't take long For classes to start, Danny slept through two and would have slept through the third, but Midoryia had turned around to see Danny Asleep still and watched him and suddenly noticed.

"Danny is not breathing" Midoryia stated loud enough for everyone to hear, but not yelling it out for everyone in the entire school too.

The Teacher, Midnight, never having to deal with this in class before rushed forth and put her hand on Danny's chest and it didn't move.

She started to freak out and Ran to check to see, his chest didn't move.

Danny stayed quiet and still with his head on his desk. Lifting his head to the Teacher and Suddenly had the Brilliant Idea to say "Boo"

Her Shriek of Terror Made Danny's Day

-<>-

Aizawa Told Us we are going to the USJ?

"Universal Studios Japan OH YEAH BABEY"

"No"

"Dammit, he is such a Spoil Sport..."

-<>-

They got on a Bus while Iida yelled at us about seating and it seemed like he thinking Stereotypical buses, the poor guy looks depressed.

Danny Got a Seat Up from So he could watch the road the majority of the Ride he was slightly tired still, and when he was tired he went deep into thought.

Does Mina's Quirk Burn Human skin?

If you Punctured Aoyama would he explode in a Blast of Glittery Light and destroy everything nearby? Danny Thought thinks where the Laser Would come from like did he have an internal energy source or did it just do it.

Was Toru in the bathroom or locker room when they were changing?

Does Ojiro's Tail work like a Leg or an Arm?

Are Sero's Tape actually Bone Marrow?

Does his Tentacle Prince Arms turn into {Danny's Thoughts Went a Little of the track here so it has been banned from Viewers View Sorry for the Inconvenice} and Do they {Again sorry for the Incovenice}  I mean it can turn into limbs and technically it called the Third Limb.

If Jiro Plugged her Ear into his ear could she hear his thoughts?

Was Tokoyami born in an egg? For Some reason, Figuring out Tokoyami confused him the most out of all of his classmates.

Can Koda and Principle Nedzu be in Kahoots ... NAH.

Is Kirishima secretly a Human cave and his teeth are Stalagmites and Stalactites.

Does Kaminari Charge his phone using his quirk, could he be used as a human phone Charge ... He might have to ask as that could be bloody useful.

Does Aizawa have two quirks an Erasure Quirk and a Psychic quirk that makes things float when his original is active?

Is All Might Actually A Human Being ... Is Midoryia his son ... Danny was going to have to look into that one as he has never heard Midoryia talk about his dad before.

Is Sugar the Only Thing that Affects Sado's Quirk.

Is Tsuyu from a secret from a Ninja Clan that trains you to have frog-like abilities ... Danny really needs to stop thinking it was starting to scare him so he just resigned himself to Self Imposed Silence Through the Entire Ride, but He heard a Constant Stream of Insults Flow Towards Bakugo which made Danny Very Happy.

-<>-

They arrived at a Stadium ... Danny Just had to guess This was the USJ Building, there was an Astronaut looking, dude, Gal? Danny Didn't know.

They (he decided) told the class about proper Qurik Usage all 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 5 ... 8 ... 11 parts. Danny Felt Well Informed as he Technically is used to being a hero, but it was nice for people to actually point out how dangerous peoples quirks are.

Like Seriously.

Midoryia could easily destroy a Building. 

Yaoyorozu could make Uranium out of her body's fat. She Could make a FUCKING NUKE HOLY SHIT YAOYOROZU YOU QUIRK IS HORRIFYING.

Bakugo ... does Danny even have to explain how dangerous an Explosion quirk is, in Bakugo's hands?

Uraraka ... Danny Shuddered ... Could Make Everyone here go Straight up to space with a Smile.

Danny Didn't even want to know what would happen if Iida kicked him with his quirk activated when he was Unprepared

And Don't Even Get Him Started on Todoroki.

Danny Felt Unnatural amount of terror as he slowly turned paler and paler by the second.

In his fear, he didn't notice a Purple Mist appearing at the bottom of the stairs ahead of them or that people where walking through that mist onto the floor of the USJ, but when he did Danny knew ...

"Shit that doesn't look good" Danny says muttering loudly

"No Fucking Shit Fenton" Bakugo Snarls out

"Good to see your still up to curse Supernova" Danny Snaps back.