Arena G

I Don't Own DP or BNHA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"GO GO GO"  The Cockatoo yelled. Danny Immediately Jumped into the Air and blasted off towards the arena with Mic yelling "Come on get moving, in real life you do not get 1, 2, 3 's"

The Arena was themed Like a city I started Encounter Robots when I got about a block in so I sent an Ecto Blast without looking at them for their numbers. I was seeing what I could do using my Four Basic powers "Intangibility, Invisibility, Flight, and Ecto Blast

Everything seemed to be going well I had Just kept blasting bots that came towards me. Flew towards the middle of the City and Saw the Ball Headed-boy was being held against a wall by a Three Pointer so I flew through the bot and grabbed him and Reluctantly pulled him out. I fired an Ecto blast at the back of the Bot after I saved him from being crushed like a grape to make sure I got the points.

"Thanks for the save" the Ball-Hair Said.

"No Problem" was the only answer I gave as I Turned my back and shot another Robot that was getting close. He hadn't Noticed A Robot was about to get behind him till the last second when I grabbed him and put him against my chest and Intangibily flew us out of the way.

"Dammit why did you have to be a guy" the boy shrieked after I put him down and blasted the bot. "I felt Kinda Nasty touching him now," Danny thought as he flew off into the sky before the scene got awkward as the Pervert Complained.

I flew around to see if anyone else needed help and from Above I saw a Really Muscular Guy with Ridiculously Large Lips Eating a Chocolate Bar just before fighting a Robot and Punching right through the metal shutting it down and winning him the points.

I flew Down and yelled " ONE PUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNCCCCCCCHHHHHH" and Flew off seeing he was fine. I went through some building to see if there was any danger there but everything was clean so that was good.

I flew back up and started firing Ecto Blast from the sky. When I saw the Earth Shake and then the ground split open in a Rectangular shape where a Giant Robot with a massive Zero on came out of the ground.

"I feel like Technus might have fallen in love with that"Never mind that I got to make sure everyone is safe if that steps on someone," Danny Said Talking to Himself as he slapped himself in the face so he could get focused.

He flew down the road making sure the path of destruction was people free, seeing as it was I watched the Giant Robot was lifting arm to smash the ground. Onto a nearby Building, and He has no clue if stopping collateral damage will get him points, but he is all for it so he going to have to stop the Zero Bot. He thought quickly seeing the robot lift it arms higher.

He had a Plan.

Danny flew up to the head of the Robot and entered it. It was full of Wires, Gears, lights and all that other techy stuff. He instinctually knew where to go to complete his plan so flew.

"Ok, Like Technus showed you " Danny repeated like a chant as he tried to Posses the Robot.

The Giant Red Glass Eye blinked out black for a split second and turned to a Toxic Green.

"OH HELL YA" a very loud Voice Boomed through the Arena as they watched a giant robot do a victory dance.

"THE FUC-" A Voice yelled

"TIMES UP," a Present Mic Voice said Vibrating through the Arena interrupting the Confusion.

Danny flew out of the bot towards the ground but not before to shut it down.

He then walked towards the exit hoping he did good, but you can never be sure.

Then A thought ran through a Danny's head.

"UGH NOW I HAVE TO DO THE WRITTEN PART DAMMIT"