Danny's Theory : Aizawa is a Demon From Hell

Don't own Bnha or Danny Phantom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Creepy Catapillar was Apparently their Home Room Teacher "Mr. Aizawa".He just walked in and said something like "Seven Seconds blah Quiet blah blah." Then he threw a Uniform at us for Gym?.

Nope.

Quirk Apprehension Test.

Shit.

We all gathered out in a Sandy Feild where we stood as a group and he started to explain.

"You Kids have been doing this Since Junior High, too right, Physical Fitness Test where you weren't allowed to use your quirks."

He then turned to the Blond Bastard ... CatSucke? ... Bakago? ... KATSUKI BAKUGO that's his name.

Yeah, he turned to Katsuki and asked: "Junior High, what was your best result for the softball throw?"

"67 Meters"

"Try doing it with your quirk" 

We all watched as the Blondie Picked up the Ball and Then Got Really Angry and Scream "DIE" as the ball was blasted off with an Explosion, for some reason him having an Explosion Quirk Doesn't Suprise me as much as it should.

"What the hell what kind of hero yells die" Danny reprimanded in his head

"Die?" Midoryia thought aloud.

"This is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero" He shows the Phone with the Number 705.2m and he turns towards us, now that we were much closer I noticed he looked like he needs to go back to the Sleeping bag and pass out, the bags under his eyes could probably be used for grocery shopping.

Understandable.

Then he smiled.No man that looks like that should ever smile. It looked like the Devil Possed him and then started to drink Holy water in front of a Preist for Shits and Giggles.

"All right, whoever Comes in last place in all eight tests, will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion."

Would he Really Expel Last Place ... Of Fucking Course he would, this is a man that would make a Deal with the devil and be the one forcing the devil to sign. There were Loud Noises of Protest and Midoryia Looked like he was going to Shit Himself he then suddenly started to stare at his shaking hand ... I think Midoryia is Internally Monologuing. He sort of acts like an Anime Protagonist wonder if he gets flashbacks ...

"WELCOME TO THE U. A HERO COURSE" he said louder than usual near-whisper breaking Danny out of his Musing.

Uraraka Was Complaining about how it's their first day and can't be expelled, but really it kinda makes sense If you have no real ability at saving people why should we put you on the line when you could cause more damage or possibly kill someone.

Aizawa said something ... Probably Inspiring because Urarka and Everyone else looked Really Fired Up. Except for The Multi-Colored haired Guy, he looked Realy Bored. He had a Cool Scar though.

50 Meter Dash.

Danny had to Race against The Black Haired Girl Yaoyorozu. He walked up to the Starting line Smiled at her and Shifted Form, he let a White light ring Encompass him blinding everyone and When people saw him again he had Snow White Hair and Glowing Green Eyes. Someone said that was Such a Manly Transformation, Danny felt a small blush grace his face.

|Midoryia Noticed Danny Blushed light Green When he Transforms, huh it changes Danny blood then.|

Running 50 Meters was Fairly Simple though he Decided to use Flight instead of Teleportation.