Iida The Villan?

I don't Own Bnha or Danny Phantom (I have told you all that before But still, you all might think I am Butch Hartman or something)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Monitoring Room

They had been waiting patiently for about 8 mins to begin as the Hero and Villan team had ten Minutes to plan

All Might began it with Announcing, "Now let's start the Indoor Person to Person Combat training with Team A and Team D "

Danny didn't really want to watch his classmates beat each other up, but It was interesting.

Bakugo decided to throw a punch at Midoryia when suddenly Midoryia grabbed his arm and flipped him onto his back slamming BAKAgo into the ground.

Midoryia What the Hellman.

They seem to be talking ... I wish I could hear what they said without going through the effort ... should I go through the effort ... NAH.

All Might Started talking about Capture Tape to Kirishima.

I watched the screen again seeing that Bakugo who was now standing And blasted himself at Midoryia and Did a Flying Kick to his arm.

Midoryia Starts to run away, and Bakago didn't catch up got lost and Pissed.

Midoryia who had just lost Bakago now looked like he was having a Flashback ... Danny is very suspicious of Him being an Anime Protagonist still.

I turned my head to the screen that was showing Iida ... was he doing a Villan Impression. Iida is Reminding me of Technus when he is Monologuing.

OMG HE IS! IIDA YOU HAVE JUST GAINED MY UNDYING FRIENDSHIP.

BOOM

That was loud ... The screen shows Bakago had just fired a High Powered Explosive and it was LOUD. It seemed to have hit Midoryia ... shit

Uraraka Just ran at the bomb and floated over Iida ... She forgot Iida was Ridiculously fast and Trying to think like a Villan. He ran towards the Bomb and Moved away from her. She fell and rolled forward till she hit a wall ... that must of hurt.

All Might Banned The Hand Grenade thingy so it is better now. He starts angrily Flying towards Midoryia. Just as Midoryia was about to hit Bakugo blasted above and over him hitting Midoryia back.

A Powerful, Skilled, Pretty Damn cool, Bastard.

"He Doesn't look like the type to think, but he is more subtle than I Think" Todoroki claims.

"Dude you can speaking," Danny Said Almost Immediately Afterwards, " I thought you were Nearly mute"

Todoroki doesn't grace Danny with a Reply to his Comment about his Apparent Quietness, Proving Danny Point of him being nearly Mute"

Danny then closes his eyes seeing what Bakugo was about to do to Mdioryia definitely would have given him broken bones if this wasn't training that would have been harder hit because It definitely wasn't a pretty hit. He then Flipped Midoryia as Midoryia did to him.

Midoryia got up and started running when he randomly stops and waits for Bakugo. They jump at each other and Midoryia Charges up his Quirk Danny can now see the red Lines going through his arm.

Midoryia Aims upwards sending a punch of Air from the pressure up destroying the building and UJpstairs Uraraka puls up a loose pillar and Fires at Iida using the rubble. She flies over the Floors now Giant Hole and grabs the Bomb.

Poor Iida he tried so hard but didn't Succeed. He did great in Danny Eyes.

"hero ... HERO TEAM WINS"

"All Might Sir" Danny Asks

"Yes, Young Danny?"

"Are we going to change Building or are we going into that warzone"

"Different Building"

-<>- 

"The Mvp this time was Young Iida"

"But shouldn't be one of the Heros instead because they were the Winners?" Tsuyu aksed.

"NNNNN Valid Question, why didn't I guess one of those two? Who has a Guess"

"Sir" Yaoyorozu began "I can tell you why"

She began telling us about how bad The three were and how good Iida was"\

But Damn was she right it was almost sad.

Hearing her Compliments, Iida looked like he about Jizzed himself from the praise.

As she finished Danny looked back at Iida he held his head high and was crying tears of Joy. Bakugo looked Murderous and Uraraka looked Ashamed.

Her Description was Masterful and All Might trying to Gain back some Pride said "Yes ... Well ... You overlooked a few things, young Iida could have Relaxed a little bit in the exercise, but otherwise, you nailed it"

Danny Listened to her Explain how to become a top hero and he Felt Somewhat Inadequate because LEARNING IS HARD.

Danny looked Back ... Bakugo is Shell shock. He is just standing there.

Ojiro and Toru were Villans Next with Todoroki and Shoji being Heros. Todoroki is scary.

Oh, he got a Recommendation to the school. Well, that's what Tsuyu said anyway.

Kirishima and Sero where Villans Next vs Tokoyami and Tsuyu.

Next, it was Yaoyorozu and me as Villans vs Jiro and Kaminari.

-<>-

"Danny-Kun what is your quirk Exactly I have gotten a good read on what it could be," She asked Politely.

"Oh my Quirk is called Obsession" He started to explain and she started to make Steel Barriers.

"What does that mean powers wise?" she asked.

"The Effect of it basically means The more I Indulge in my Obsession the More Powerful I get which means more Abilities."

"Like what"

"Intangibility, Invisibility, Flight, Ectoplasmic Constructs, Ectoplasmic Manipulation, Duplication, Mist Form, Super strength, Overshadowing, Cyrokentic, Telepathy, Teleportation, CyroPlasmic Constructs, Wails, Shapeshifting, Empathy, Super Senses, Vocal Manipulation, Fog Manipulation, and Organ Manipulation only these are active in my Phantom form my other is completely Quirkless," Danny Explains Counting on his fingers.

She blinked " That is a lot, what is Organ Manipulation"

"It is, but It makes me at times very Obbsseive" he explains Remembering what Clockwork had told him. " and Organ Manipulation means I don't Really Need my Organs and I can Start or Stop my heart, lungs, or brain anytime I want without consequences"

She makes a disgusted face at the thought of purposely stopping your own heart.

He Shifts to Phantom Form and Turns Toward her With a Smile "You said we need to get into the Role of Villan correct"

"Yes that is correct"

"One of my Powers is Shapeshifting Isn't Intimidation needed for a Villan," He asks putting on an Innocent face. He lets his Phantom form change as he hides from the camera.

She Grimaces looking at Danny and then understanding what Danny wants to do and letting out a Smirk "Why yes it is,"

"Good"