U-S-J Part 3 All Might

I don't Own Bnha or Danny phantom if that isn't Obvious well now you know

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You Know There Are is a Constant when it comes to Overpowered People In this World or Really Any world, Videogames too, If they are Powerful, Mysterious, Cool and Usually have a Cheerful Smile then the Moment that Frown Changes to a Rage-Filled Smile You will be In Deep Shit" Danny Thought seeing a Man In Bright Yellow Pants, A White UnderShirt that looked to be struggling to even stay on the man massive frame with blue tie that fit loose enough to fit, but still look somewhat professional walk out of a Mix of Smoke from the Destruction of the door he broke and Steam from the speed that ran he Ran at Heating up the Water in the air Staring at the Destruction with a Pissed of Expression, Not a Bakago Face, no this was a Face of a Man Who is Coming to Punish the Sinners that called themselves Villans, A Man Prepared to Kill to Protect.

"I AM HERE" His Voice Was Filled With Frustration and Quiet Rage.

In his hand was his Yellow OverShirt, that he throws down.

"I HAD A BAD FEELING, SO I TORE MYSELF AWAY FROM MY CHAT WITH THE PRINCIPLE AND CAME. I PASSED YOUNG IIDA ON MY WAY" All  Might Explained as his Voice boomed through the USJ.

He starts to Walk Forward before his Previous Frown gets Large and his Expression Angryier, this was not the Expression of a Man that is telling the Civvilans everything is going to be ok, No this was the Expression of a man who faces told you the horrors he was going to Unleash upon his enemies.

Danny Didn't even Notice Shigaraki get up and speak as he stared at Hulking man.

All Might Diseaperded From the view, and Villans All Overt the USJ were Suddenly Taken out by an Invisible Source of Strength and Might. 

All Might Reapared in a Self Made Cyclone infront Of Aizawa Picking him up "I am Sorry Aizawa-Kun"

"could have been here Sooner," Aizawa tells him with a Grimace.

His eyes Flash Blue as he Disappears And Suddenly Danny Felt like was Picked up, Cause he was, along with Midoryia and Tsuyu.

Midoriya's Dignified response was "Huh?" as he is suddenly put down Away from the Villans.

"Everyone go to the Entrance, Young Midoryia, Young Tsuyu Take Aizawa With you ... Young Danny Will you help me?" All Might Asks 

"Help?" Danny Asks Incredulously

"Yes, I know of your Strength Please Help me," All Might says Quietly "I know I shouldn't Ask a Student, but I don't have much time"

Danny Suddenly Felt there was more in the Sentence then he was letting on.

"Ok Sir," Danny Says, the Dan clone stared at All Might from a Distance before making Danny Eye Contact an they nod at each other.

All Might blast himself forward and Aims at Shigaraki as he Swings his Arms In an X shape, but something blocks his attack and it seemed he was only hitting the ... Nomu. Who In retaliation let out the Most Disgusting Noise that sounded Very Zombie-like.

Dan and Danny were No slouched either as they started to run and take Villans surrounding All Might who would have made the Situation a lot harder to deal with.

They Kept fighting, All Might would dodge attacks and then Hit, while Dan and Danny would take out any Enemy Support to Lessen the Load.

All Might Kepting Punching the Zombie Duck over and Over and OVER it did nothing. Wind Pressure from his punches taking out Villans and Thugs as well.