The Universe is weird

Danny Phantom and Bnha don't belong to me Duh I'm a Fanfic Write who loves Comedy, Of course, they don't

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a week of waiting when an Envelope came in the Mail, Ironically Danny was watching Harry Potter. He felt like he was going to Hogwarts.

"What the Hell" was His first response seeing a Metal disc fall on his desk.]

His Second was him falling out of his chair when a hologram blasted forth from it.

His Third was The Excitement of Getting Accepted with 52 Villan Points and apparently, 33 Hero points which in his opinion they should have been told about due to some peoples quirk not being as Powerful as others and more Side effective, like Mind-control, Teleportation, and Ect , but with that, it put his score at 85 Points in all.

And the Fourth thing was the surprise of The Macho Man who told him his score.

"Dude, does he do steroids?" was his thought at seeing All Might a lot closer than People Usually do.

And when the Hologram screen stopped Danny had a Sudden thought that sent him reeling.

"Dude wait that was a fucking Hologram! Why does no one else have these, is U.A have other secret Inventions ... DO THEY HAVE FLYING CAR ", this was the thought that made him even more Motivated to Go to U.A. Breaking into the Support Course should be a breeze and then finding a Flying Car Within or a Hoverboard. Danny would be ok with a Hoverboard too.

-<>-

Danny Had made into the School and Immediately got lost. That was until he meets a Muti-Arm guy with an Awesome Bandanna who wanted to be called "Shoji".

The Door was Huge and luckily he had Arrived at class Early or else he might have been late because he was lost for a hot minute before finding his Octopus Hero.

"The door is Huge" was the only thing he said

"Probably For Giant Quirk Users, now let's get into the class," Shoji said behind him.

"Yeah," Danny said stepping into the room trying to get an Eyeful of the people in the room already.

Danny felt a Groan come out of him seeing The Blue-haired boy so he did groan.

"HELLO, CLASSMATES, MY NAME IS TENYA IIDA" Oh is name was Iida.

"Hello Iida, the names Danny and Seven-foot over here is Shoji"

The seating Chart was on the board so I got into my seat, seat 19, Danny just hoped the Balled-Headed Kid wasn't in his class or near any girl for that matter. After about four minutes Midoryia Ran into the Classroom.

Iida who had been ranting at the Blond Bastard noticed him and started Yelling and Apologising at the same time.He was doing boy signs and acting like a robot it was weird, but I decided to get closer and walk over. I think Iida was Over-Excited. Then I hear it the most Offensive thing Ever in the nicest sweetest way.

"Oh, That curly hair it's you that, plain, the kid who saved me, Just like present Mic said you would" Midoryia looked at her blushing and taking it like it was a compliment, but Danny was laughing his ass off in the background.

"Midoryia does Know to make an Impression" Danny stated as he walked up to stand beside Iida, but then Danny made a mistake he had chosen to look down.

THERE WAS A FUCKING GIANT YELLOW CATAPILLAR WITH A FUCKING GODAMN HUMAN FACE ... wait that was a human in a sleeping bag.

Before He could say anything Danny blurted out " Sir that is as Scary as Hell"

He looked up and then pulled out a Drink? Yogurt? Watered down food in a Package?

This Universe is Weird.

But it kinda freaking cool.