Get Set

Danny Phantom / Bnha I don't Own Either

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clockwork was sitting in his tower looking at the screen showing the Halfa looking like he was crying on a school book. He watched with great amusement.

-<>-

"FUCKING GODDAMN ALGEBRA WHERE ARE MY NUMBERS" yelled an Enraged 118-year-old holding a red book with a Plus Sign on the cover, it had been 8 months since he had gone to the beach and there are less than 20 days till the U.A  Entrance Exam.

Midoryia and Danny had hanged out like 5 times in these couple of months so Danny Felt it was a Very Good Friendship.

He Had gotten lessons with Clockwork in the 100 years they spent together he was learning things and Speaking and Writing in Japanese was one of those things because Clockwork had shown him Anime and it was interesting but it was more interesting when you could actually understand it, but now Danny felt like it was him being Manpuated because Clockwork was preparing him to come here.

Or mabey Danny just Pissy because he is going through the Coursebooks to study.

-<TIME SKIP>-

Danny is standing in front of a Weirdly Shaped Building with a border wall he had just walked through the gate when he says Midoryia almost trip of his face with a look of a man who just accepted he was going to die and then a girl tapped him on the back apologized for saving him?

Danny kept watching as she left and the look of triumph on Midoryia's Face afterward left Him laughing.

Then a Blonde Haired bastard Walked up yelled and walked toward the building.I took this moment to walk up to Midoryia.

"Sup Midoryia"

"Hello Again Danny-Kun"

"Danny"

The Duo made their Way to the Auditorium where Present Mic yelled Hey.

"Oh, the Cockatoo guy" the hero turned towards me as Just as I realized I had said that aloud, Loudly.

"Thank you for the ... Compliment?"

"Yeah a Compliment" Danny Snorted

We listened to him Explain all this Stuff about robots Where the major Jist of it is there are four robots One Pointer, Two Pointers, and Three Pointers and Zero Pointer that is Someone we can Avoid. This was pretty easy to understand and Midoryia started to mutter and then a Blue haired Boy made fun of Midoryia.

Rude.

I am Apparently going to Arena "G" so I looked for a Giant Bus with a Big Bold White "G" on it 

The Ride was boring people were acting like idiots and talking about how great they were, listening to a Balled-Hair boy talk made me want to punch him into the wall till it dent.

We were pushed on a platform were we heard Present Mic on the Overhead Speaking. I let My form shift and got ready for the Go when it was called.