Dekus, All Mights, And Costumes Oh My

I don't own Bnha or Danny Phantom

(Also If you're upset about my horrible spelling or Grammatical Error at least Be happy I'm not writing an Original Main Character Story that is Mary Sue Level bs

This chapter could also be called When Midoryia is an Anime Protag.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Class had ended so everyone was going home and at the Gate of U.A  Danny, Iida and Midoryia got stopped by Uraraka.

"I'm Ochako Uraraka and Your Tenya Iida, and Fenton Danny" Just Danny" hearing this she nods and looks at Midoryia "And your Midoryia Deku, right?"

"Deku!"Midoryia said looking shocked at hearing the insult.

She then explained her mistake realizing that "Deku" was not His name.

Her Description of the Blond Bastard ... Bakago pleased Danny Greatly.

Midoryia then explained it was a Nickname that "Kacchan" gave him ... to make fun of him. I have a funny feeling that Bakago is a bigger ass than I originally thought.

"Insult" Iida seems to have come to the same conclusion.

She then explained that Deku had a vibe of You Can do it, she says she liked it.

Midoryia turned into a Strawberry. I didn't know people could turn that red and still have blood flowing in their bodies.

"Deku It Is" Midoryia Proclaimed Loudly.

Iida looked abashed and started spouting out about it being an insult ... Honestly though taking as at a better perspective might actually help the Little guys Confidence a bit. 

Uraraka looked very confused like she had not realized she had just set off an Atom bomb in Midoryia's Psyche.

"It is official" Danny loudly Proclaimed "He is Deku the hero who can do it" 

"But Dan-" Danny smacked Iida in the back of the head and dragged by the collar behind the two who were still talking.

"Iida look I get that it is an insult, but look the guy's confidence is low and he needs something for him to grasp on so when Bakag" Bakugo Danny" ... Bakugo calls him that he can hear it and still keep smiling, got it"

"I ... Understand Danny it is just an Insult shouldn't be a name for a person it wrong and immoral" Iida complained.

"I know, but what you gonna do" Danny shrugged.

They silently walked back up the group and walked to the subway where they Danny parted from them and went back to the apartment.

-<>-

Getting back to class was easier today as I knew where it was so I didn't need my Tentacle Hero to save me from the Dastardly hallways.

No, the hard part was not cringing at All Might. Great Guy, but so Unbearably Cringy like a really bad Dad Joke. I was half expecting Dad joke Realistically ... Like someone got hurt and would be all like "I am Here so Everything will be ALL RIGHT" or we ask how he got that strong and we would say " Eating healthy and Working out made me All Might"

 (AN: I feel like my body just died writing these jokes)

"I Am Walking through the Door Like a Normal Person" was the first thing he said to us and OMG HE HAD DRAMATIC HERO WIND. He then marched to the Pedastool. 

Everyone seemed so excited well except Todoroki ... he looked Bored still does he ever have fun. He multiple Costumes apparently, this one was his Silver Age one.

He started to explain his class loudly ... he started to flex. Midoryia your Childhood Hero is Weird.

He then pulled out a Flashcard with the word Battle on it " Today we have Combat Training"

I couldn't see it but I felt it ... Bakago gave a Demonic Grin.

All Might pointed to the wall where shelves with cases that held our costumes popped out with numbers on it I pulled out Number 19 as it was mine. We picked up our cases and Followed him to ground Beta.

-<>-

At Ground beta We all quickly got changed I went into the locker room and opened my case and Saw a White belt that held multiple gadgets like a Tracker, Smoke Pellets, and Bandages. I switched forms and Swiftly attached to my Phantom form.

We all walked out together in our costumes. It looked like All Might was talking to himself cause I couldn't really hear him as he talked. Danny felt the urge to look at his classmate's costumes.

Bakago looked like the Personification of an Explosion ... Danny couldn't stop himself from snorting.

Iida was a Cyber-Knight looking thing.

Uraraka looked like an Astronaut, but her suit was somewhat tight. Danny liked her costume ... for looking like an Astronaut.

Danny looked at Todoroki for a Full second before Turning away covering up his laughing with coughs.

Danny looked through the group to realize Midoryia was missing and then he saw a Shilouet coming from the Darkness and it was Midoryia in a ... Green Bunny outfit. (AN GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTERS PERVY AUDIENCE) Danny shrugged it off as Him just being Quirky.

He started to blush looking at Uraraka's Costume. Danny turns to look back at the teacher as he looking at Midoryia. He looks Confused at first and then slowly Realization came to him and Danny also Immediately Realized as well. All Might looked like he was struggling not to outright laugh at Him. Danny Had no Problems laughing at his Friend.

Once he got the class Settled he started to Explain the Situation. Everyone started to ask questions at the same time.

All Might says he will answer in a Minute, he then tries to slyly look at a script. Keyword Tries. It was Pathetically obvious.

The basic was One Building, One Bomb, Two Teams Heros /Villans,  Attack /Defend. It seemed easy enough. 

He pulled out a Box and tells us we will be drawing lots.

Iida then looked confused and said something He couldn't hear and Midoryia seemed to fix the confusion and Iida Bowed and Loudly apologized.

Danny was Starting to Suspect that Iida was Secretly a Robot.

Danny was on team C with Yaoyorozu.

The First match was Team A Midoryia and Uraraka as Heros, and Team D Iida and Bakugo.

Dammit, Midoryia I am starting to think you are secretly an Anime Protagonist. 

All Might starts to take all of us to the Monitor room where we would watch this fight.