{3} Taking The Piss

A/N: Y/N/N= Your Nickname, for anyone who didn't already know! Xx

Y/N's POV
"MINHO! GET YOUR SPARKLY PINK PONY-LOVING ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I KICK IT INTO NEXT WEEK!"

Needless to say, Y/N wasn't happy with Minho this morning. She'd woken up for the Glade's first ever day off, (courtesy of her pestering Alby for 3 weeks straight), to find that her bra was missing. And she knew exactly who had stolen it...again.
Storming across the Glade, she saw Minho sitting beside a laughing Newt, but his appearance wasn't exactly...normal.
He turned around with an innocent smile on his face, and Y/N's black bra on his head like a hat. Suddenly the image of a cartoon character with two black ears sprung to mind, along with the name Mickey Mouse.

"Yes Y/N? Is something the matter?" Minho cheekily queried.
"You know fine well what it is, you no good sassicorn" Y/N fired back, trying to cover her smile and failing.
Minho replied "I have no clue what you're talking about Y/N- I was simply talking to your boyfriend here, isn't that right Newt?"

A shocked look crossed Newt's face as he was placed between a rock and a hard place, finally deciding to simply say "Sorry mate, I'm not getting involved in this piss-take" whilst gleefully shaking his head and laughing.
A look of mock betrayal fell onto Minho's face as a smug one crossed Y/N's face.
Still, he managed to feign ignorance.

"Well, Y/N, if that is all, I must be on my way... Oh by the way, what do you think of my hat? Rather lacy no?" Minho smirked.
"If that's the way you want to play it Princess, you're on."
"Try me, Y/N/N" he said before jogging off to talk to Ben, his 'hat' swaying as he ran.

~time skip~

Y/N walked out of the Homestead, idly chatting to her boyfriend and laughing about Minho's earlier antics, before a red faced Minho stormed up to them.
"Y/N. Where the shuck is it?" Minho demanded, hands on his hips.
A quick and knowing smirk passed from Y/N to Newt before she replied.

"Oh Minho! How nice to see you! I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about, tell me what is it you're looking for?"
"You know just well what I'm talking about- you stole my hairbrush" Minho exclaimed.
"Wait, what? No I didn't" Y/N was actually surprised by this: she had stolen his hair gel; not his hairbrush.
"Come on Y/N, quit fooling around..."
"Minho I'm being serious, I stole your hair gel, not your hairbrush" Y/N interrupted.

Confused looks were passed between the two people whilst a guilty faced Newt stood to the side, trying to cover up his smirk before revealing Minho's hairbrush from behind his back.
"Come on Minho, I couldn't just let you steal my girlfriend's underwear without consequences!" Newt laughed.
Y/N and Minho looked to each other with growing smiles before Minho snatched his hairbrush from Newt's hand and ran off before any more of his hair products could be stolen.

"Thanks Newt, that was weirdly sweet of you" Y/N smiled and laughed a little.
"Of course, Y/N" Newt replied, "no one messes with my girl."
He threw his arm across her shoulders before tucking her into his chest and kissing the top of her head gently.

"Just a question Newt..." Y/N whispered.
"Yes love? What is it?" Newt questioned.

"How long do you think it will take Minho to remember that I stole his hair gel and he still doesn't have it?" Y/N laughed.
Softly laughing as he replied, Newt said "I have no bloody clue. I, for one, have a slightly better question for you."

Suspicious of his new attitude, Y/N slowly said "Yes...?"

"When is the next time I get to see that bra?" Newt winked.