{8} No Music Needed

A/N: Sorry, this is super short! Xx

Y/N's POV "Newt?" Y/N broke their comfortable silence by the crackling bonfire

Y/N's POV
"Newt?" Y/N broke their comfortable silence by the crackling bonfire.

"Yes, love?" He replied, wrapping her even tighter in his arms.

"Do you think we're trapped in here?" Y/N cautiously whispered from her position where she sat with her head resting serenely on his shoulder.

"I used to; I used to have no hope of escape... things are different now though. I have hope. We'll find a way out." Newt reassured her with confidence.
Then, he shifted and stood up before turning around to face her.

"Here," he spoke as he reached his hand to her, "dance with me."

"There's no music." Y/N gave a breathy laugh, taking his hand anyways. He pulled her up off the ground before they began to sway.

"That's okay; I only need you." Newt sweetly whispered into her ear as she reached her arms around his neck, and he put his around her waist.
Laughter flew through the air as the young couple danced together by the glow of firelight. Taking Y/N by the hand, Newt spun her, eliciting giggles from a contented Y/N, before both fell back into gentle swaying.

"What changed? How did you get your hope back?" Y/N broke the comfortable silence they had fallen into, relapsing them into their old conversation.

Smiling down at her, he replied with happiness: "You arrived."