{26} BDE

"N-Newt?" Y/N hiccuped.

Smiling at her obvious drunkenness, Newt took another swig of Gally's 'secret recipe' before replying: "Yes, love?"

When she took a minute to reply, he studied her carefully; her eyebrows were scrunched up as if in deep thought, and her lips were pursed as if what she was about to say was monumental. But Newt knew- Y/N was drunk, which meant that nothing she was about to say could be that bad as she was a happy drunk.

"If, if I was dude, d'you think I'd have a big dick?" She slurred slightly, wide eyes boring into his. There was no malice or sneaky glint in her eyes, simply an innocent curiosity: she genuinely wanted to know.

Choking on the drink he had held in his mouth, Newt was thrown into a coughing fit; thankfully no one paid him heed and they were still left alone at the bonfire.
Struggling to catch his breath and still choking out a cough here and there, Newt took a moment to reply.

"Uh, sure, Y/N. Sure. You'd have a massive one. The BDE practically floods out of you."

"BDE? Whassat?" She stumbled over her words as she leaned her head against his shoulder, preparing to go to sleep.

Snorting, Newt replied, "Big Dick Energy, my love. You don't take shit from anyone."

Whispering against his shirt, Y/N spoke, "You're right, I don't... hmm, I don't..."

Shooting up from their position with glee, she shouted loud enough for everyone to hear, (and loud enough to turn Newt's face crimson), "I HAVE BIG DICK ENERGY, BITCHES!!!"

Laughing at herself, her joy only seemed to build more upon hearing Minho's reply:
"YEAH YOU DO!"

A/N
I... i have no idea what this is.🤔
I'm sorry. 😞🧐