{25} Pillow Talk

Rolling over in bed, Y/N stretched out her arms as she struggled to get comfortable; sadly, however, this twisting and turning only created a new problem...

"Ugh," she groaned, "Stupid wedgie."

A small puff of air was the only audible response from a sleepy Newt. Laying beside her, he simply smiled a lop-sided smile: "Wedgie?"

Pinching at her underwear, Y/N contorted as she grunted a reply: "Yeah, wedgie. Don't pretend like you think I'm not gross enough to talk to you about having a wedgie. Everyone gets them."

Sitting up to lean on one elbow as Y/N finally settled down again, Newt looked down at her as he grinned, "Nope."

"What? You're kidding right? There's no way!"

"Never had a wedgie- from what I can remember, which to be fair isn't a lot but still... Never had a wedgie."

Snorting, Y/N rolled over with her back to Newt, grabbing his arm and lopping it over her waist. Once adequately enveloped into her boyfriend, Y/N jokingly mumbled out: "Tomorrow... tomorrow I am going to give you an atomic wedgie."

"My, my, love. You do know how to charm a man." Newt teased before brushing her hair our of her face, kissing her temple, and laying down to sleep beside her.