Answers + aNOTHER chAPTEr??

i just can't stop writing this story can i

@legoshurtlikesatan and @flightlessrevenge : why the hecc did mikey try and kashoot himself

Mikey leaned forward, tilting his head to fit against Pete's as they kissed. His arms reached up to touch Pete's waist and Mikey felt him smile into his mouth, his lips pulling to the side before he moved back a bit to look at down at Mikey.

"I like you a lot, Mikey Way," Pete grinned and Mikey smiled back, blushing as he looked away. "I like you, too."

Pete leaned down to press his lips back against Mikey when someone knocked at the door, causing him to bolt up.

"Mikey! Pete!" Donna's voice called. "Dinner's here, so you can stop eating each other's faces."

They were both a bright shade of red as Pete swung his leg off Mikey, standing up and straightening his shirt. "How did she know?" Pete asked quietly, laughing, and Mikey shrugged.

"Lucky guess?" Mikey tried, but Pete shook his head. "Doubt it." He glanced in Mikey's mirror, groaning as he saw his face. "My hair's all messed up, it's so obvious."

"I think it's cute," Mikey kissed Pete's cheek lightly as he threw on a sweatshirt and opened the door. There were four days until Christmas, and Donna had taken Mikey out to buy new jackets for the winter weather. Gerard was home for the holidays as well, so between him, Pete, Mikey, and Donna, it was a packed house.

The two boys sat down at the dinner table, and Mikey inhaled deeply, taking in the pizza's savory scent. Chinese takeout was Donna's usual go-to, so this was a special occasion.

"Thanks for dinner, Ms. Lee," Pete said, being the polite kid he was, and Mikey elbowed him with a giggle.

"What?" Pete protested, putting his hands up in defense.

"You sound silly." Mikey said, and Donna nodded

"No, you sound stupid, Pete." She said, and Pete looked up at her, eyes round.

"Seriously," Donna began. "You basically live here, and you're probably going to be my son-in-law one day, so – "

"Mom!" Mikey cried, panicked. "Shh!"

"It's no secret that – " Donna broke off, flicking her hand toward Mikey's neck. "Is that a hickey?" She asked in mock-surprise. "Wow, who would have thought? I've been waiting forever for that to happen, but at the rate you two go at I wasn't suspecting that until at least March."

Mikey pulled the collar of his sweatshirt up, shaking his head. It had happened last night when Pete had been sleeping over, which was starting to become every night. "Mom," He whined, and Donna sighed. "Fine. All I'm saying is; Donna will do, Pete. Ms. Lee makes me sound so old."

"Okay," Pete said, clearly embarrassed. "Sorry, Donna."

"Don't apologize," Donna brushed him away just as Gerard came stomping down the stairs, his hair sweaty and messed up.

"He looks worse than you," Mikey whispered in Pete's ear, making him chuckle.

"Jerking off again?" Donna asked. "It's barely six o'clock. That's early, even for you, Gerard."

"No," Gerard said pointedly, reaching over to grab a slice of pizza and taking a huge bite of it. "I was working out."

"Working out your dick." Mikey giggled, and Gerard snorted, kicking his foot under the table. "Shut up!"