Chapter 7: Visions

(Natasha's POV)

I screamed. I bloody screamed. To someone else it might sound like I was getting murdered but, it was far worse than getting killed. Everyone wasn't themselves...I guess is the way to put it. Neither was I. I wasn't Natasha. I don't know who I am. I looked like her but I wasn't. My mind was under a spell. My heart was screaming at myself but my mind too control. It was like I was a puppet being dragged along not being able to do anything. I see my family. I see their faces slowly turning  away. Faces became shadows. Until I was left in the darkness. Alone, again....

Black

'Ah.' I said.
Where am I?'  A bright white light was pressing on my eyes causing pain. I was freezing. I couldn't move. I looked around, I was in ice...

Soon I heard footsteps. I saw a black figure slowly moving towards me. It was a man, a muscular man too. He was extremely tall. He had broad shoulders and and small waist. Soon I saw a star.... looks so familiar. I can't put my finger on it though.

Soon the man was getting closer. I tried to move, showing I'm alive and to get me outta this damn thing. "Damn... this guy doesn't seem like the person who would like that 'language'..."
I couldn't move. No matter how much I tried to move. I physically couldn't. 'Come on Nat move your ass!' Still couldn't move... not even blink which was odd.. my eyes didn't water or feel dry.

The man bent down to look at me. I could see his face clearly. He had blonde hair and baby blue eyes.
They were the prettiest and most handsome eyes I have  ever seen. For a second he looked at me with some look I have never seen in my life. It's hard to explain. He looked surprised, sad, happy?, and full of, what's the word.., love? He looked at me with all that swirling in his blue eyes. I just stared at them. They were breathtaking. They looked so welcoming. So homey. I want to stare at them all day long.

But as all things, nothing lasts. Soon his facial expression turned dark and sad. He furrowed his brows. A single tear tricked down his right eye.
'I know this man... I know him.'

"N-Nat? Your alive? But you died... 10 years ago. When you fell into the ice." He questioned, his voice full of disbelief and sorrow. His eyes pierced through my soul.
"I-I did? Who are you a-anyways?" I asked. Suddenly I could move again.
'Thank God'

The man Paused. His once glimmering eyes have turned into dark bottomless pits. The once swirling blue eyes turned into grey soulless ones. I could see myself in his eyes. He clenched his jaw.
"Y-you are not my Natasha!" He yelled. Tears streamed down his perfect face. Why is he upset?

Then only seconds later, he stared at me blankly. Dead grey eyes looked at me with pure disgust.
I know him! Steve!!

"S-Steve?"
He looked at me dead. Love  was in his no longer blue eyes, no emotion. Blood trickled out of his eyes like tears. He walked away.

Black

I wake up in Space. I can't breath. I look around. I see a small hole. New York? How the hell did I get here. When did I get get up here?

I slowly started to drift off but then I felt my body sinking down, down faster, faster. I then heard a clash I felt a warm body around me. I couldn't tell who it was. I fell unconscious.

I wake up on the dirty streets. I see three men around me. Steve, Thor, and Tony. Clint and Bruce are near but not right next to me.
"Please tell me no one kissed me..." I joked trying to get up but failing.
"No. No one kissed you." Steve said putting his arm on my back so I can rest on it.
"I'm sure Capsicle over here would have looovedd to." Tony smirked and laughed at his own joke.
I rolled my eyes.
Idiots..
"No!" Steve said back punching Tony in the arm.
We all laughed.

"How did I even get here I thought I was in space?'
'I saw you falling,Lady Natasha,and so I flew up and grabbed you." Thor replied.
'Thanks I don't know how I could repay you."
"Sir Tony has been telling me about these morning dinner treats called 'Bop Tarts' I would like some" Thor exclaimed with a big child-like grin.
" POP Tarts Thor!"Tony rolled his eyes.

About 3 months  after the whole New York battle I have been feeling... off. Everything reminded me of the battle. Even seeing posters, commercials, praise, fans, everything. I feel in a constant panic. All. The. Time.
It's unbearable.

The other day while I was eating out and little girl around the age of 9 came up to me. She had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hi... Black Widow..." her voice shaky. She was clearly nervous.
"I just wanted to say that you are my role model and I just want to be like you. You were so brave taking the nuke to space and—" I cut her off.

"You do not want to be like me! I'm a bad person! Don't mention space or me being 'good' ever again!" I yelled. I was scared.

"I-I..." She stammered.
I walk out of the restaurant shaking.

Black

I'm waiting for Steve to finish cooking the hot dogs for me and the rest of the crew. I was sitting on a yellow and white picnic blanket with Wanda and Clint. Clint just got done from practicing shooting and me and Wanda have just been sipping on sweet tea. Wanda loves sugary food, a lot. I am more of a savory type of gal but sweet tea is the best.

Thor,Bruce, and Tony were all trying to play catch.
Bruce isn't much of a sports person but he was doing better than Thor. Tony is pretty good. He says he used to play when he was around 7 but quit because he would rather do robotics. Sounds like him. Thor didn't understand what he was doing. He would catch but his throw was so hard that it would go miles away. They have lost 20 baseballs. He's getting better but he still needs work.

I laugh when I see Tony getting hit in the face by Bruce's throw.
"Idiots" I mumble to myself but Clint and Wanda heard it.
They laugh with me.

"Ketchup or Mustard?" Steve yells.
"Ketchup!" Thor and Bruce call out.
"Mayo!" Tony yells back.

"Ew who puts Mayo on a hot dog?" Wanda said scrunching up her nose.
"Only Tony.." Clint said with a chuckle.
"3 mustard!" I yelled to Steve.
"Oh crap we forgot napkins... I'll be right back!"
I went inside to get some napkins from the kitchen.

"Okay I got the nap....kins...."
I look around. I couldn't find anyone.
"Okay ha ha. Stop it guys or else you all will have black eyes..... g-guys?"
No response.
"Clint?! Wanda?!" I go over the the picnic blanket, nothing.
I see the hot dogs on the ground. The base ball on the ground where the boys were playing.

"GUYS?" I yell
Thunder appears in the distance.

Black

"AHHHHHHHHHGHGGGGG"
-silence-