Chapter 17: Avengers Assemble

(3 POV)

"Hey cap? It's Sam. Cap do you read me? On your left!"

—————-
"AVENGERS...." Captain America summoned Mjölnir.
"ASSEMBLE!"

The Avengers rushed towards the Titian Thanos and his army. Punch after punch. Shot after shot. The battle raged on. As it seemed like the Avengers had it in the bag, Thanos made the deathly call,
"RAIN FIRE!" He screamed in pain as Scarlet Which was slowly and painfully ripping him to shreds.

The canons went off. They fired and fired. It didn't matter if their own troops died. It was all for Thanos. Luckily the wizards put up shield around the avengers' troops.

All the canons went up. They began to fire at a ball of light coming towards them like the Sun. Then the orb of light cut through the ship. It fell slowly. The firing stopped. It was not a orb of light, but Captain Marvel.

As the fight for the stones was continuously going on, Thanos, got the gauntlet. Hope was crushed.
"I am inevitable!"
He snapped his fingers.
Silence
Iron Man sat with the power of the six stones coursing through his vines.
"And I am... IRON MAN!"
snap

Dust
This time it was Thanos and his army. They did it. They saved everyone.
Thanos sat down. Immense sadness and grieve was with him.

He looked once more at Captain America.
Dust

Iron man made the sacrifice. He was badly damaged.
Spider-Man jumped down to him.
"I'm sorry...Tony." He cried.
Pepper pulled the broken teenager back.
"You can rest now.." she smiled sadly at her dying husband.
Everyone knelt down as their hero took his last breath.

———————-after the funeral
(Steve's POV)
"I tried to bring her back" Bruce told me.
"I really miss her.." he said sadly.
"I know, so do I." I replied calmly. I was going to try something outrageous. I was going to try to get her back.

I got ready for my launch.
"3,2,1"

—————————-