Chapter 18- Awake

(3 person POV)

Light.
A warm and uneasy red light shown upon the large land. Warm water slowly flowed around. It flows into one particular direction. The figure slowly follows it. The water guides and helps move the figure. Eventually, what seems like hours, the water stopped flowing and it all went away. A stone like pavement replaced it. A small temple like structure was in the sight of the viewer. They slowly walked over to it. Wind blew hard, almost knocking down the figure. When they got to the entrance it had inscribed:

Loose what you love for this prize
They weep but you cannot hear their cries
Turns out that you were the ultimate price
This action, however, cannot happen twice.

The figure scrunched their nose in confusion. They have to idea what that 'price' is. They don't even know where they are. As they walk down a icy cold hallway they find two doors. One white but small drops of red blood on it, the other one black with a small flower on it. The figure walks toward the door with the small flower. As they enter they hear kids laughing and smiling parents. The figure smiled at the scene but they can't figure out who these people are. The mother has bright red hair and the father has blonde hair. The oldest of the two kids is a boy, no older than five years old and has blonde hair like his father. The little girl has red hair but not as vibrant as her mother's. They all smiled as they walked over to a group of kids and adults with a small picnic basket.

A bright light flashes and the figure is back at the hallway. This time a strong gust of wind pushes them into the first door. A dim lit, colorless, empty room with a small table appeared. The figure looked around until a loud bang echoed. A younger version of the red haired girl from earlier came in. But this time she was not happy. She had bruises all over her and a fresh scar on the side of her bicep. She was shaking as two men in black held her down and a third man cane with a large needle and made her unable to move other than breathing and blinking. Three nurses came in a wheeled her out of the room. The figure followed her as the nurses quickly rushed through the hallway. The figure blacked out as she heard violent screams of agony.

The figure was back into the cold hallway but this time there were no doors just more hallway. The figure continued down the hallway until they fell down into a pit of darkness.

.
.
.
.
The figure's eyes slowly opened up.

"Ah, you are awake." A voice calmly stated next to her.
The figure jolted up.
"Who are you?"
"Oh, I am Gamora. I know who you are, Natasha."