We Need To Talk

Mandy was sitting on her bed while her husband was in the bathroom taking a shower. She thought about how she acted out towards her oldest daughter. She was disappointed in Selena and was giving up on her. How come she didn't fight hard to get Abel back or do something to change his mind? Mandy was exhausted with everything. She DM'd Abel to see if there was still any hope between them.

Abel,

This is Selena's mother and I know you're probably not wanting to talk to any of us since you're no longer with my daughter. But we are behind you 100 percent and you should know that. What Selena did is not okay. We are not on speaking terms right now.... and I just want you to know that you deserve so much better. I hope you're okay because I know how much you loved her.

Abel's POV

I was at the crib when I received a DM from Selena's mother Mandy

I was at the crib when I received a DM from Selena's mother Mandy. I wasn't trying to hear anything that is related to her because I know that's the reason for her DM'ing me. But I also was curious as to what she wanted.

"Selena's mom DM'd me." Abel told Lamar as he was rolling up. "Ignore that shit. Don't read it because we all know it's about Selena and no one wants to hear anything about her snake ass." Lamar was the maddest out of the crew. He believed in Selena and they grew a friendship all for her to be hanging out with Justin behind his best friends back and now she's back with him. "Yeah I know bro, I'm not about to read it. I bet her mom isn't happy because I know she doesn't like Justin."

Lamar was hitting the blunt while Abel was thinking about Selena. "I just can't stop thinking about her bro... We been clubbing, I done fucked Chantel but still have her on mind. I wonder if I'm on her mind..." Even though Abel unfollowed Selena on Instagram it didn't stop him from checking up on her daily posts which really wasn't much since she doesn't post as much. "She's not thinking about you, she's in a whole relationship bro. With the guy she swore she wasn't in love with anymore. I know it hurts right now but you'll be good. I'll make sure of that."

"I don't know bro... what if they only way for me to feel better and feel alive again was for her to come back to me?" Abel couldn't see himself with anybody other than Selena. "You'll get over her. She's not for you, she's for Justin obviously." Lamar passed Abel the blunt. "Man... she for real wasted my time." He said before hitting the blunt."

"Honey we need to talk?" Brian asked as he walked out the bathroom. He walked to the bed and laid down next to his wife who was leaning up against the headboard. She set her phone down after sending the message and picking up her book she was reading before she decided to message Abel. "Now is not the time" Mandy knew she went overboard with Selena. She knew Brian wanted to talk about it as well. Brian took the book from out of her hands as she sighed and looked at him. "What..." Brian made sure to look at his wife as he spoke to her. "What was that about?" Mandy tried to act clueless "what do you mean?" Brian scoffed "You know what I mean. Why were you so hard on her? It's her life, I'm not saying I'm okay with her dating him because I'm not but we can't do anything about it. And you put your hands on her?" Brian was disappointed in his wife. "She had it coming..." Mandy mumbled.

"Don't give me that Mandy, she is your daughter who is probably devastated that you will disown her because she isn't with Abel anymore. You heard what she said, he left her. And even if she was the one to leave, she is still your daughter. It hurt me to see you treat her like she was some stranger tonight. I could imagine how she feels right now."

Selena was in bed while Justin was using the bathroom when she found out that Justin has blocked Abel. Who else could it be? It wasn't her but she knew she couldn't question him about it because the last time she questioned Justin for going in her phone it was bad.

"Dude did you for real go in my phone to block Samuel?" Selena was mad and felt like he had no right to do that. "I blocked him because he keeps fucking texting you. No one texts my girl but me." A very mad Justin told her. "Unless you have something to hide Selena." Selena tossed her phone on the bed as she stared at her boyfriend. "It's my phone, you have no right to go through it. Samuel is just a friend, I'm no cheater unlike you." Justin was pissed and asked her to say it again so she did and he blew up. He stood up and grabbed her by her hair yelling in her face. "You think you're funny, huh? You think you're funny!"

"Justin stop! You're hurting me..." Selena whimpered as he was gripping her hair. "I don't give a fuck. You gonna learn not to fucking talk back to me." he said angrily as he gripped harder. "Justin, Sorry! I'm sorry..." tears were streaming down her face as he spat in her face before letting go . She fell to her knees as she started crying harder.

"Hey babe you should get some ice for that" Justin interrupted her thoughts."I'm fine..." Selena mumbled as he walked over and sat next to her. "You don't look fine. You look sad." Selena faked a smile and shook her head "I'm alright." Despite Justin being an immature asshole he knew Selena better than most. "Selena you know I know that's a fake smile, right?" She looked down feeling his finger underneath her chin pushes it up before he kissed her. "Baby you can talk to me, what's bothering you?"

"I'm tired of people telling me how to live my life. People don't like you so they expect me to not date you.. I know your heart, I know you are a changed man babe.. I wish my mom could see it. She hurt me.." Selena looked down feeling him place his hand on her thigh. "I love you so much Selena and I know this shit hurts but you have to learn to not give a fuck about what people have to say about me. People are going to talk, your opinion about me is all that matters."

"I also get scared though... like what if they're right? What if it doesn't work?" Justin swore up and down that he's a changed man and wants to do better by her. "I'm not the same guy I used to be baby. I'm devoted to yo. All I can do is give you my word because I know I have failed you more than once in the past. I still want to marry you have plenty of babies with you. It'll happen" a smile formed on Selena's face as she leaned forward hugging him as her smile shortly faded.

To BE CONTINUED