Unconditional Love

Selena was sleeping on the couch as Abel had a blanket covering her up as she was laying her head on his pillow. She slowly opened her eyes after 2 hours of sleep. She sat up rubbing her eyes as she heard music playing from the bedroom. She looked around and called out Abel's name before standing up. All the lights were off besides the Christmas tree lights and some light coming from the bedroom. She walked to the bedroom and stopped in the door frame. A smile formed on her face as she walked inside the bedroom as she sat Abel sitting on the edge of the bathtub staring at her while jazz music was being played. "What is this?" She asked as she got to the bathroom. He held out his hand and she took it. He stood up and placed his hands on her face as he kissed her passionately. She kissed him back as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I haven't been the best boyfriend these past few weeks and I just want to make it up to you. I know you have to leave for Kenya, London, and Paris so I want to send you off happy." She smiled before kissing him again. "I love you Abel." He smiled as he watched her slowly pull her shirt from over and off of her head dropping it to the floor. She turned around and moved her hair into the front as he unclasped. She was looking over her shoulder at him as he was giving her the chills from his touch. "Damn babe I'm so fucking horny" she laughed as she turned around. "When aren't you horny?" She tilted her head with a smirk on her face. "When you're not around" she twisted her lips before a smile formed on her face. "I'm serious babe" he was staring at her breasts. She put her finger underneath his chin making him look in her eyes. "I don't want to have sex. I just want to take a bath together and I want you to hold me while we're doing it."

After getting undressed he got in first then she did. He did what she asked, he wrapped his arms around her as she laid against his chest. "I never want to lose you ever again. I just get crazy sometimes because I never had this feeling before. I'm sorry for constantly bringing up the past. I promise to do better and I never want to make you cry again. Seeing your cry is like someone stabbing me in the heart a zillion times babe." She was rubbing his arm as he spoke. "This is the end of us babe. The moment we got back together." Her eyebrows narrowed as she looked over her shoulder at him. "What do you mean?" Abel grabbed her left hand before putting all of her fingers down except for her ring finger. "I want to someday marry you" a huge smile grew on her face "but I thought—" he cut her off "I want to be with you forever. If that means I'll have to marry you someday then I will. You're worth it babe."

"You have no idea how happy that just made me." He kissed her shoulder as they held hands. "If that day comes, I don't want no big wedding. I just want it to be simple and quick. Also, I haven't told anyone just yet but I'm dropping my album Jan 10th 2020." She told him. "Oh..." he said. "Why just oh?" She looked up at him. "I was going to drop my album around that time actually." Selena was confused as to why he isn't. "You still can. That'll be great." she told him with him shaking his head. "No. I want you to have your shine babe. I don't want it to be The Weeknd vs. Selena Gomez. We're a team, no competitors. I'll postpone it for a different day. Besides it'll be amazing for us both to hit #1 like our singles did babe."

Abel helped her out as he handed her a towel before drying himself off then wrapping a towel around him. She did the same as they walked to the bedroom. "I'm going to miss you so much when I go away tomorrow." She said as she sat down and started putting lotion on. "I'll miss you too but we'll FaceTime and call/text like we used to when I was on tour and you were filming. We'll make it work babe. When two people love each other they'll do everything in their power to make it work."  He leaned down and kissed her lips before offering to put lotion on her back. She laid on the bed on her stomach as he applied lotion on his hands. He slowly rubbed his hands together before rubbing and massing it on her back.

TO BE CONTINUED