You're not alone

"She heard it?" Abel was a bit shocked. He didn't think she'd listen to it. "What did she think about it? What was her reaction?" He was very curious. "Let's just say she hates herself right now." Theresa told him. "As she should. She fucked everything up, you know?" Theresa FaceTimed Abel to tell him about Selena listening to his ep. "I will say she's not in a good place right now though. She's been pretty depressed and her anxiety is awful. She's trying to hide it from us but I'm not blind you know?" Abel remembers the times he was there for her when she was suffering from it.

Reminiscing

"H-Harder!" Abel was thrusting as fast as he could but he stopped when he saw his girlfriend crying. "Baby am I hurting you? Are you hurt?" Abel was worried as he moved to the side as she got out of bed grabbing her blanket covering herself with it as she walked to the window pushing the blinds down a little to look at the city over her balcony. She closed her eyes when she felt two arms wrap around her from behind. She slowly leaned her head back against his chest. "The anxiety attacks... I hate it. I want them to go away." Abel kissed her shoulder as he held onto her. "I want them to go away for you. I want you to be happy baby." Selena turned around to face him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "You make me happy. I don't know what I'd do without you. I feel like I would be lifeless."

Abel's POV

When I released "My Dear Melancholy," I wanted to know Selena's reaction when she heard it

When I released "My Dear Melancholy," I wanted to know Selena's reaction when she heard it. Theresa FaceTimed me to tell me that Selena heard it and feels miserable about it. As she should. She ruined our relationship. I was the best thing that has ever happened to her. She fucked it up by going behind my back and getting back together with Justin. But she also told me that she thinks Selena's anxiety is getting worse. It made me feel like I should back off from all the shade I was throwing at her but I honestly don't give a fuck anymore. I want her to feel all sorts of pain.

"Abel, Justin made her feel worthless." Abel shrugged. "Don't give me that bullshit. I know that you care. I know you love her so much. You're just getting her back which is okay but you have to understand, she goes through serious anxiety and depression. She only can take so much... Her going back to Justin is distasteful and I don't blame you for wanting her to feel bad about it but just go easy on her." Abel didn't feel any sympathy for Selena. He didn't care about how his pettiness was affecting her. All he cared about is getting even.

"So? Who cares about her listening to it. All I care about is why she didn't contact me." Lamar joked. "You always had a lowkey crush on Theresa." Abel was in the backseat as the crew was headed to Coachella. "Have you seen that body?" Abel shook his head. "I see it now but back then all I saw was Selena. Nothing else mattered to me." Abel couldn't wait to perform at Coachella. He knows performing Call Out My Name will be a masterpiece. "You know how to get under Selena's skin? Fucking Yolanda, Chantal, and any other bitch who she had issues with in the past." Abel thought about it for a second before a smirk appeared on his face. "Bro, you're a genius" Abel said to Lamar. "Do you think she'll attend Coachella?" Sal and the crew were a bit curious. "Nah. She won't. Theresa already said she wasn't coming. She doesn't want to run into me or Justin."

Selena's POV

My girls were headed to Coachella and I stayed behind

My girls were headed to Coachella and I stayed behind. Though I feel like I need them the most right now, I want them to have a great time. People were freaking out about Theresa's and Abel's friendship. The last thing I wanted was for them to not be cool with him because we aren't together anymore. Abel is a great guy, I wouldn't take anything away from him. It actually made me happy that she was hanging out with him. But I won't lie, I got a little sad and jealous when I found out my friends were hanging out with Chantel. It's their life though... I won't tell them who and who not to be friends with. That just isn't me. I know they're loyal to me and wouldn't allow anyone to talk bad about me to their faces. Abel was having a great time at Coachella, Justin too.. But Abel got to me. He was hanging out with Chantel, Kendall, Yolanda.. Just a bunch of girls that Justin used to fuck with. I told myself this is Abel trying to get to me. I must say, it was working... I wasn't alone though Ashley and Raquelle decided to stay behind which surprised me because Raquelle really wanted to go.

"I didn't want to go because Selena I know you're going through something and I don't want you to be alone." Selena was happy to have them both their. She suggested that they go get some wine and snacks so that they can have a mini girls night.

TO BE CONTINUED