Fake Love

Hailey and Bella were hanging out at Bella's apartment talking about Abel of course. "He came to only fuck me. It hurts because I'm more than a damn fuck. Why does he treat me like this? Like what do these men see in Selena?" Bella was aggravated. "You mean Abel and Justin? I have no idea. And stupid me for wanting Justin back... He's back with Selena for the millionth time." Both women felt betrayed. Both women were jealous of Selena. They know if Selena can have pretty much anybody she wants and they hated it. They had an idea and that idea was to get to Justin.

"What do you want?" Justin asked her through the phone as he sat outside on the top step. "Wow, rude much?" Justin and Hailey has history and haven't spoken in years so he was surprised she had his new number but Scooter gave it to her. "Sorry, just confused about how you have my number when I never gave it to you." He told her before she told him scooter gave it to her. "Scooter gave it to me. I've been trying to reach you for awhile now. I missed hanging out with you and etc but then realized you we're back with Selena..."

Raquelle woke up to get some water from the refrigerator when she heard Justin's voice from outside. She walked to the door and cracked it open so she could eavesdrop. "Yeah she's my girlfriend." Hailey was jealous because she's madly in love with him. "She's a very lucky woman. So I'm assuming it's the real deal this time, huh?" Raquelle had no idea who he was speaking to but she wasn't about to go upstairs until she found out. "I guess, I mean only time will tell. She's been very emotional lately though."

"You don't think Abel has anything to do with it? I mean she seemed in love with him and I heard he dumped her from what Bella said." Justin didn't really care since he got Selena back and doesn't have to worry about her being with anyone else but him. "I don't know but I'll be sure that she'll be smiling again often in no time. But enough talk about her, so you miss me huh?" Justin smirked to himself. "What does it matter when you're with Selena again?" Justin chuckled and shook his head. "Because you know I've always been a little crazy about you." Justin was a very cocky guy and a flirt. Hailey knew all of this that's why she called him. "Yeah? That's why you left me to get back with her years ago."

Abel's POV

My short convo with Selena was terrible

My short convo with Selena was terrible. Why do I care so much? Why do I feel so damn guilty? Hearing her shaky sad voice through the phone broke my heart. Those words run through my head "You promised me you would never leave me...never hurt me." She's hurting... But how? How is she hurting when she's back with Justin. Shouldn't she be happy? She got what she wanted. She hurt me for taking his ass back. I want her to feel so low. Because that's exactly how I feel. I feel like a fucking idiot. I want people to hate her. I want her to hate her.

Selena woke up in the middle of the night from her phone going off. She was alone. She wondered where Justin went. She reached over and grabbed her phone and her heart nearly stopped when it was from Abel... She quickly sat up and opened her phone to read the message.

Message from Abel: Since you didn't give me the opportunity to finish what I was gonna say.. I love you Selena Marie Gomez. You have no idea how happy I was when you were mine. All I ever wanted to do is heal that broken heart of yours and show you what real love is. You didn't allow me to do that because of your love for Justin. You can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself. I know you was fucking him on the low. That's probably why you were always loose and never tight. Times when we went weeks without having sex. I should've known! It's ok though. What's done is done. I hope you're happy. This will be the last time you hear from me. Thank you for allowing me to scrap the album I wrote just for you. I don't need to have an album about fake fucking love. Also, thank you for inspiring me for future music. You gonna wish you haven't done me dirty."

Selena's POV

He hates me so much

He hates me so much. I'd hate me too. He can't say anything to make me feel less of a woman than I already feel. I just wish he would know that I never cheated on him. I'm no cheater. Why start with him? I wish this was a bad dream, I wish I could wake up and feel Abel's arms around my waist while he snored. Smiling because I'm safe in his arms. But it's no dream... I need to move on. I can't go back now, it's beyond too late. I'm far into this relationship. Justin seems different he's a lot more mature than he used to be. Maybe it will work out after all.

TO BE CONTINUED